Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish more people here were neurotypical

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
I didn't know there were so many neurodivergents here.

I'm unable to connect with you and it's been shocking to watch how easily sarcasm flies over your heads.

Don't get me started on the autists that hyperfocus on the authenticity of our inceldom, calling us fakecels because we're not deformed goblins like them.

What about the "Just Be White" types? These are the worst. They don't comprehend nuance and live by a dilemma. "Whites are more liked by women than ethnics, therefore all Whites are incapable of being incels."

My favorite is the highly antisocial user who, instead of supporting feasible solutions to inceldom, insist that we should enslave, rape, torture, and murder women because they are mean to us (See any contradiction here? He doesn't).

All in all, I just wish more people here were neurotypical so I wouldn't feel so out of place.

you’d like blackpill.club then

Most NT subhumans are out there jestermaxxing or doing some sort of thing with their social lives. A lot of them probably don’t even know a thing about inceldom

cause inceldom and autism very much related

You won’t find many NTS here, most of us are autistic.

Denying JBW is beyond retarded, not only in dating but in terms of work (particularly service work) eligibility and halo effect, a 4/10 blonde blue eyed guy has higher smv then a 6/10 medfag, you are not human if you are not pasty white in the majority of the west.

I'm unable to connect with you and it's been shocking to watch how easily sarcasm flies over your heads.

Don't get me started on the autists that hyperfocus on the authenticity of our inceldom, calling us fakecels because we're not deformed goblins like them.

What about the "Just Be White" types? These are the worst. They don't comprehend nuance and live by a dilemma. "Whites are more liked by women than ethnics, therefore all Whites are incapable of being incels."

My favorite is the highly antisocial user who, instead of supporting feasible solutions to inceldom, insist that we should enslave, rape, torture, and murder women because they are mean to us (See any contradiction here? He doesn't).

All in all, I just wish more people here were neurotypical so I wouldn't feel so out of place.
There is me

Argue against it then dumbfuck
Nice try derailing my thread. The original post wasn't about that subject. It was just an example. But you decided to hyperfocus on it like an autist.

Just be NT is law. Looks don’t matter, it’s all about confidence, personality and neurotypicality. Also showering. Can’t stress showering enough. I shower 27 times a day and I have turned into Chad because of it.

its not about nt , most people online are evil

i am a reasonable guy imo

Nice try derailing my thread. The original post wasn't about that subject. It was just an example. But you decided to hyperfocus on it like an autist.
no ammunition, yawn.

I’m NT, if that helps you? Idk I’d rather be ND and Chad if you ask me

@verybasedindeed bitch added me to ignore kekw, another fakecel that is white, NT and tall.

@verybasedindeed Why add me to ignore tallfag wyteboi, if you can't handle the heat then fuck outta here
I didn't add you, or anybody for that matter, to my ignore list. Your neurodivergency is a huge example of what I was talking about in my original post. You have no control over your impulses because your brain is dysfunctional. If you were a bit normal, you would've understood the message and left the thread, but you're still here trying to prove yourself, trying to have the last word because of your ego and your pride.

I didn't add you, or anybody for that matter, to my ignore list. Your neurodivergency is a huge example of what I was talking about in my original post. You have no control over your impulses because your brain is dysfunctional. If you were a bit normal, you would've understood the message and left the thread, but you're still here trying to prove yourself, trying to have the last word because of your ego and your pride.
But you have to admit you enjoyed the rush of being riled up as did I, it staves away the rot for a cuppa minutes

But you have to admit you enjoyed the rush of being riled up as did I, it staves away the rot for a cuppa minutes
I don't know about that. I'm being very honest with you here when I say that confrontations usually bother me because I'm not a disagreeable asshole who likes fighting people.

I don't know about that. I'm being very honest with you here when I say that confrontations usually bother me because I'm not a disagreeable asshole who likes fighting people.
You will learn to enjoy it eventually, it's a great way to spike cortisol

i sometimes think that I'm also non-NT but being in India and all it'd be a helluwa stigmatizing thing for me to get it checked and if people would know i'd be labelled as mentally retarded, my job would be at risk and all :feelsrope:

I wish people here were less neurotypical (more autistic) so I wouldn't feel out of place

I think im also a sperg
IMG 20231122 110620
IMG 20231122 110559

im neurotypical

impulse control is a fakecel trait

Us nerutopycal incels don't fit in with normies due to the shockingly different life experience, but we don't 100% fit in with autistic incels either due to the reasons you mentioned.

Us nerutopycal incels don't fit in with normies, but we probably don't truly fit in autistic incels either due to the reasons you mentioned.
Very true.

Honestly the sarcasm going over autists head is a complaint I can overlook as it's kind of nitpicking and such a minute problem the rest more or less are fair especially JBW.

My biggest gripe with this site. I think it’s a regret there aren’t many well adjusted blackpillers. Only place you find them is in rehab room’s comment section

My biggest gripe with this site. I think it’s a regret there aren’t many well adjusted blackpillers. Only place you find them is in rehab room’s comment section
Yep. This place flirts with insanity. I don't want to hurt women. I just want men to put them in their place so our countries wouldn't have to face the consequences of liberating women like we are now.

lo but even rehab room couldnt detect sarcasm at one point

i sometimes think that I'm also non-NT but being in India and all it'd be a helluwa stigmatizing thing for me to get it checked and if people would know i'd be labelled as mentally retarded, my job would be at risk and all :feelsrope:

some 75 percent chance of ASD or neurodiversity :fuk: