Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish more people here were like @The Enforcer

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Call me crazy, but I feel like if more people here were like @The Enforcer, this site would have a more positive atmosphere overall. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should all become carbon copies of him, just that we could stand to take a page out of his playbook and be a little more chill and logical. Granted, it is fun to be a little schizo sometimes and just fly off the handle with absolute non sensical maniac posting, but any one with sense knows when to draw a line in the sand. A certain poster here who's name starts with S and ends with R could certainly do with a little bit of calm, rational, thought.

Have you cut your balls already OP? If not, don't start jerking off to @The Enforcer

Have you cut your balls already OP? If not, don't start jerking off to @The Enforcer
1. I decided not to do that.
2. Did you seriously miss the point of my post you fucking retarded kike?
Smh, that's what I get for trying to have a serious and logical discussion thread.

Says someone called RageMaxxer. He must be really terrible :)

Not really. Misunderstood me?
What is there to misunderstand? You criticized my name so I simply returned the favor. An eye for an eye.

What is there to misunderstand? You criticized my name so I simply returned the favor. An eye for an eye.
Ah. No, you misunderstood. I mean when someone like Ragemaxxer complains about someone to rage to much, that guy must be really exaggerating. :)

Call me crazy, but I feel like if more people here were like @The Enforcer, this site would have a more positive atmosphere overall. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should all become carbon copies of him, just that we could stand to take a page out of his playbook and be a little more chill and logical. Granted, it is fun to be a little schizo sometimes and just fly off the handle with absolute non sensical maniac posting, but any one with sense knows when to draw a line in the sand. A certain poster here who's name starts with S and ends with R could certainly do with a little bit of calm, rational, thought.
Indeed. Good point. To learn something is aways good. It is kinda hard to be positive here but we should share usefull things as much as we can. I've seen many long posts with really high IQ material with some perspective you would´t find elsewhere and thats really cool.

Place is homely for me tbh. Shitposting has it's limits I guess. I just don't have the energy for it. It doesnt really achieve anything for me. I dont really have any other goals than coping in relative peace and hanging out online with friends.

1. I decided not to do that.
2. Did you seriously miss the point of my post you fucking retarded kike?
Smh, that's what I get for trying to have a serious and logical discussion thread.
thats will be a lesson to you - dont talk shit, wont be shit) if you wouldnt start a thread with that - everything would be okay, but no - now some guys will associate you with girly male

How to spot a newbie - he doesnt understand Snigger
Don't need to. He's an annoying spammer who does nothing but pollute the site with his obnoxious bullshit.

Don't need to. He's an annoying spammer who does nothing but pollute the site with his obnoxious bullshit.
Ooooh .is is a scientific site, where everyone is obligated to be serious, no serious = instant permaban

you are young, aint it? Some ppl are just coping with all this randomness, blackpill has been already discussed throughly, what to do then here?

I know, I quoted the other guy my dude. Nobody uses that standard smiley like some by faggit

Just got a weird message of that user on my account.

So, now I can't use standard smilies. That makes me a faggot? A chad?

This is mental...

Just got a weird message of that user on my account.
Ironically enough not even the first message accusing you of being an IncelCuck/CuckTears infiltrator. Maybe ask yourself why people are being suspicious. I still say TOILET ALERT

Ironically enough not even the first message accusing you of being an IncelCuck infiltrator. Maybe ask yourself why people are being suspicious. I still say TOILET ALERT

And I think I cleared that with him. He can contradict now. He has every information he needs to crush me now. I got him a copy with a talk I had with enforcer.

Yes, you are right with one thing. I am not part of your subculture and I will never be. I tell you why. Compared to most of you I am an old man. I don't just jump on the next culture within a couple of days and it's hard to believe I ever will. Not like you all are. I don't even care. That is not why I am here and I did not read any rules about that in the FAQ.

There are a couple of differences between us, and that is not the problem. USUALLY. Here it seems to be. Including using smilies. By the way, I am usually just to lazy to click on them in a menue I don't know. So I just type the ones I know.

What the fuck, people.

Ah, it's even better. I cannot even SEE them in that bloody small menue. I cannot recognize what those faces do. I need to hover above them and to read what they mean and then sometimes I don't even know what they mean.

And I think I cleared that with him. He can contradict now. He has every information he needs to crush me now. I got him a copy with a talk I had with enforcer.

Yes, you are right with one thing. I am not part of your subculture and I will never be. I tell you why. Compared to most of you I am an old man. I don't just jump on the next culture within a couple of days and it's hard to believe I ever will. Not like you all are. I don't even care. That is not why I am here and I did not read any rules about that in the FAQ.

There are a couple of differences between us, and that is not the problem. USUALLY. Here it seems to be. Including using smilies. By the way, I am usually just to lazy to click on them in a menue I don't know. So I just type the ones I know.

What the fuck, people.
how old are you? don't tell me ur a 60+ KHHV :feelskek:

No, I am not. I don't know what average age here is, but I thought in the 20s. It is a generation more if that's true. I talked to people who said they are feeling old around you guys. This is not a weird feeling, if I have that,

But why would that be important anyway.

A certain poster here who's name starts with S and ends with R could certainly do with a little bit of calm, rational, thought.
@SlayerSlayer @Sneir It's 50/50 between the two tbhngl.

Agreed. :feelshehe:

He‘s based as fuck like my boy @based_meme in this very thread! :feelsahh:

Don‘t let these niggers discourage you from making quality posts like this one brother OP. :feelsUgh:

The only way to truly wrestle control away from the one sentence reply zoomer tard army is to have a greater will to endure than them with your preferred method of quality posting such as this. :feelsthink:

If i had money i would hire a enforcer Punisher style .

He is a very nice person and his posts both possess valuable advice and support.
Such a shame this forum can be sullied by mentalists.

He is a very nice person and his posts both possess valuable advice and support.
Such a shame this forum can be sullied by mentalists.
If we can't care about eachother. No one will, because no one does.