Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Wish Life Was Actually About Hardwork

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
life GIF

I wish the hardest working people were the tallest, strongest, and best looking. I wish they most skilled people were the wealthiest. I wish that hill sprints would make you grow taller. I wish eating healthy made your dick bigger. I wish 8hrs of sleep a night would cure circumcision. I wish studying raised your IQ significantly. I wish proper skincare made you white. I wish that being healthy and making good choices and never smoking made you live longer and happier.

I wish the people with the most discipline were rewarded and sat above the lazy in the social hierarchy, but they don’t. It’s all a bunch of fucking dumb luck. Fuck this gay Earth. Why does anyone bother when it’s all a stupid dice roll? Like Julian Newman who spent his whole life training to be an NBA player, but never grew past 5’5”, poor fuck. He didn’t know that would happen. Probably wishes he never tried in the first place.

yeah its like why bother trying when you know u will fail

yeah its like why bother trying when you know u will fail
Not even that you know you will fail, but that your efforts don’t affect the outcome whatsoever. You can train your whole life to be an NBA player and lose out to some retard that’s never played but is 7ft.

Not even that you know you will fail, but that your efforts don’t affect the outcome whatsoever. You can train your whole life to be an NBA player and lose out to some retard that’s never played but is 7ft.
agreed

Life starts at 6'0 height and at least LTN face

ALERT, CHAD WORSHIP THREAD

> I wish the people with the most discipline were rewarded and sat above the lazy in the social hierarchy, but they don’t.

This. When I was a bluepilled boy, I thought that study hard, which should be considered as priority for any student, would put me in the spotlight above that athlete jock who had no braincell but muscle, height, and money from his parents. I was completely wrong. I got nothing I deserved. This is fucking unfair and made me give up.

Life Is Luck , Rats get eaten by Snakes for Fun . And the Rat couldnt do shit about it .

It was never fair to even begin with .