Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish it was really about the personality

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Even after 100 years of personality development with the Buddha himself as my teacher and mental coach and after having the best personality someone can possibly have.
I would be enlightened and mentally mutate into a godlike creature. In the end, though, some low IQ 6ft 5 chump who never finished reading a book in his life would win and fuck her, while she wouldn’t even look at me with her ass, because women only care about good looking men, not about „good men“. Women are such shallow fucking sluts, they really are not human, but cum dumpsters. They don’t deserve to be treated like humans, because humans have a soul and goals in life, while they only want one thing and that is a big cock. Remember how the Bible tells the story of her creation. „God wanted to make a companion for the human, so he made the woman“. According to the Bibel, they aren’t even real humans themselves, but cum-dumpsters for Chad / Adam.

Last edited:
Stay strong albanian incel fella fuck these subhumans normies society. I have always respected albanic gangsters
Thanks bro

My personality is shit as fuck I can't even personalitymaxx. :feelsjuice:

My personality is like my look
Both are fucked up

Even religions were blackpilled, they are not human.

btw op are you Albanian

Even after 100 years of personality development with the Buddha himself as my teacher and mental coach and after having the best personality someone can possibly have.
I would be enlightened and mentally mutate into a godlike creature. In the end, though, some low IQ 6ft 5 chump who never finished reading a book in his life would win and fuck her, while she wouldn’t even look at me with her ass, because women only care about good looking men, not about „good men“. Women are such shallow fucking sluts, they really are not human, but cum dumpsters. They don’t deserve to be treated like humans, because humans have a soul and goals in life, while they only want one thing and that is a big cock. Remember how the Bible tells the story of her creation. „God wanted to make a companion for the human, so he made the woman“. According to the Bibel, they aren’t even real humans themselves, but cum-dumpsters for Chad / Adam.
ngl I have the personality of ER with a bit of CHO and Lanza. Though in my head and online, I feel like this guy:

2022 02 12 14 47 30 richard ramirez   Google Search   Brave

Last edited:
It is about the personality ... as long as your personality is manipulative, narcissistic and psychopathic then women will love you.

I don't even have a "good" personality, that's the problem. Your character = looks. Ugly subhumans usually tend to be uncharismatic and dull abused dogs, meanwhile Chad, who grew up being liked by all his peers and validated by foids, would eventually become a charming, outgoing, emotionally intelligent person. Postive reinforcement is everything.

It is about the personality ... as long as your personality is manipulative, narcissistic and psychopathic then women will love you.
Only if you are good looking. Saint Elliot was also all those things but he was a Sub-5, so Foids hated the sight of him.

Foids are super shallow, they don't care about personality and good-looking people don't have to be nice because society bends to their knees. Being nice is an Incel trait because it's a coping mechanism for us unattractive people, not the other way around.

Only if you are good looking. Saint Elliot was also all those things but he was a Sub-5, so Foids hated the sight of him.

Foids are super shallow, they don't care about personality and good-looking people don't have to be nice because society bends to their knees. Being nice is an Incel trait because it's a coping mechanism for us unattractive people, not the other way around.
If Elliot was alive today he would get love letters in prison like James Holmes.