Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish it didn't have to be this way

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I wish my life was normal. Something so simple yet so hard to grasp for some reason. On top of it all everyone thinks I am an annoying autistic faggot because of sperg syndrome:feelsrope:and on top of my turbomanletism. I woke up from a dream I had where all the Chad males and females wanted me dead because I was such an annoying faggot and incorrect born pos. What did I do to suffer this fate.:feelsrope::blackpill: I feel like a broken record time and time again that's forced to stay shut about it. I wish my family wasn't a broken shithole because of a just be white man fuckin midget latinas gave birth to piece of shit mixed skinned.:feelsrope: even worse everyone ignores me when I try to be serious. All I do is talk to the characters I draw on my paper :feelsrope: god give me strength to rope:feelsrope::blackpill:

Last edited:
Only thing we did wrong was being born unlucky

Only thing we did wrong was being born unlucky
:cryfeels: it's like I have unlucky molecules or unluckytrons within my physical body that attracts bad luck:worryfeels:

Finally, a good and relateble thread. It sucks that we have to live through all this bullshit because of things we had no control over. Stay strong, bro

Finally, a good and relateble thread. It sucks that we have to live through all this bullshit, because of things we had no control over. Stay strong, bro
All my threads are good and based because is m the the autistic fuck

I woke up from a dream I had where all the Chad males and females wanted me dead
Well walk outside and shit gets a lot worse. If you’re ugly or short your only allies are other ugly/short men. I’ve found that normies are the most viscous towards sub 5 males because they have to compensate for their lower social status, that’s why I’ve only been bullied my normalfags.
I wish my family wasn't a broken shithole because of a just be white man fuckin midget latinas gave birth to piece of shit mixed skinned.
I wish I was born into a rich family.
:feelsrope: god give me strength to rope:feelsrope::blackpill:
Don’t, you’re a great user.

Life is a Battle Royale where the Biggest Shitters Win and are Thrown to the Finish Line directly , and the Rest has to Fight It Out Like Rats.