Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish incels were a dark cult or a terrorist organization

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
These fantasies that they invent about incels
A dark cult that plans to take over the world
Or a terrorist organization that acts secretly to generate a revolution
Or that every incel is some low inhib harasser who disturbs all the people in a city

But the truth is that we are just a bunch of losers, ugly and socially awkward

Get glowies to fund us then

join the I.N.C.E.L terror organization

Low postcount noobs & Christaincels are not permitted into "Fritzl's basedment..."

Let's see where it goes from jere

I hope too. We can employ a dual mode of "extremist" incels (state mandated GF etc) and "moderate" incels (gymcels).

The best example is Muslims. The "moderates" among them no doubtly benefit from the "extremist" attacks, that earns them leverage in geopolitics and day to day treatment in places like UK.

I don't know, I feel like being a terrorist organization would get us shut down pretty fast. Feds have tried to get us to give in and just willingly give ourselves up multiple times now, like with Darth Aurelius, but it tends to never really work. 99.5% of incels have no interest in hurting anyone aside from themselves.

It would unironically improve our chances because at least people wouldn’t try to argue we’re too high inhib

They see us as nature surplus that are just too weak to defend ourselves. They will insult us as weak weirdo basement dwellers that need to touch grass when it is needed AND dangerous terrorist harasser murderer when it is the moment to do so