Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I wasn’t the biggest loser on earth :(

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Previous week I got drunk and was rambling on the streets, when I got to a bus i somehow did something? And a white knight “tough guy” got angry and said bro there is woman here get yourself together and pushed me a bit, maybe I was touching someone? I don’t know

i said ok ok like a coward guy , I didn’t want to get into a fight,is that the normal way ? I maybe would’ve beaten that guy if I wanted ,white knight was a lot smaller probably older than me

man I wish I wasn’t such a coward most of the times , my head was really fuzzy whatever the fuck that was

I always don’t want to get into arguments or fights mostly,I didn’t wanted to get beaten or if I won , get into trouble,I wish I had the guts to talk back without anxiety or cowardly (submissive)

I feel so much like a fucking loser ,as always :feelsbadman::feelscry: continuing to be the biggest loser,coward,pathetic guy on earth haha :society:
:f:

also I pissed to the street and threw up

everyone looks like they were and still are waiting for a reason to attack me someway

i was never mostly like that,I didn’t want to hurt anyone in any way, that’s why they could look at me that way or push me aside, if I was more jacked had tattoos and shit the guy would think twice before doing shit to me

I wish I would’ve talked good and pushed the guy more and beaten him but I didn’t and I can’t cuz I’m a pathetic cowardly and weak loser ,I just get scared and didn’t want to start trouble:feelsbadman:

whatever for this weird post, just wanted to throw the things I’ve thought

Don't beat yourself over it. I won almost all my fights through sucker punching or using a heavy object. Fighting "fair" is for morons. You're not some kind of knight that's about to defend his honour by dueling another knight in a organized duel.

You were drunk - weakened + drunk people are always blamed for the incident + in public, Even if you beat that guy up you would get steamrolled by the law.

In 1893 700 British South African soldiers faced 8000 Ndebele spearmen at the battle of Bembezi. They had just 5 Maxim guns with them which is a belt fed machine gun with insane rate of fire developed in 1886. Soon 2500 Ndebele were dead with minimal loses to the colonial troops. No one cried we cheated, we weren't alpha dog enough to get into a spear fight with tribal niggers.

Whatever happens, we have got​

The Maxim gun, and they have not​

I always walk around with a pocket knife, and I think all incels should carry weapons. Normies target us in order to try to impress foids.

I won almost all my fights through sucker punching or using a heavy object.
lol
You're not some kind of knight that's about to defend his honour by dueling another knight in a organized duel.
I think I am really haha lol, my sin is pride ,I should’ve head locked the guy, or sucker punched him,I really believe in honor and I ain’t got none, thanks for the reply though
I always walk around with a pocket knife, and I think all incels should carry weapons. Normies target us in order to try to impress foids.
Yep,I will carry a knife

Last edited:
I carry a 12 cm long spike. Much more slim profile than a knife. It can't be folded so it's longer but thinner as I have said. Probably has a much deeper stabbing potential maybe even being capable of punching through a human skull.

Spikes issue 43

I'm too scary looking to be bothered like that

Previous week I got drunk and was rambling on the streets, when I got to a bus i somehow did something? And a white knight “tough guy” got angry and said bro there is woman here get yourself together and pushed me a bit, maybe I was touching someone? I don’t know

i said ok ok like a coward guy , I didn’t want to get into a fight,is that the normal way ? I maybe would’ve beaten that guy if I wanted ,white knight was a lot smaller probably older than me

man I wish I wasn’t such a coward most of the times , my head was really fuzzy whatever the fuck that was

I always don’t want to get into arguments or fights mostly,I didn’t wanted to get beaten or if I won , get into trouble,I wish I had the guts to talk back without anxiety or cowardly (submissive)

I feel so much like a fucking loser ,as always :feelsbadman::feelscry: continuing to be the biggest loser,coward,pathetic guy on earth haha :society:
:f:

also I pissed to the street and threw up

everyone looks like they were and still are waiting for a reason to attack me someway

i was never mostly like that,I didn’t want to hurt anyone in any way, that’s why they could look at me that way or push me aside, if I was more jacked had tattoos and shit the guy would think twice before doing shit to me

I wish I would’ve talked good and pushed the guy more and beaten him but I didn’t and I can’t cuz I’m a pathetic cowardly and weak loser ,I just get scared and didn’t want to start trouble:feelsbadman:

whatever for this weird post, just wanted to throw the things I’ve thought
Mogs be for being drunk
I carry a 12 cm long spike. Much more slim profile than a knife. It can't be folded so it's longer but thinner as I have said. Probably has a much deeper stabbing potential maybe even being capable of punching through a human skull.

View attachment 463655
And psycho mogs me hard tbh

You are not the biggest loser on earth. There are millions of bluepilled Incels in denial out there and they are bigger loser than you. At least you don’t lie to yourself.

You are not the biggest loser on earth. There are millions of bluepilled Incels in denial out there and they are bigger loser than you. At least you don’t lie to yourself.
Yep at least I’m honest
I also have baby face, it’s one of the biggest trucel traits.
Baby face and bloatface,I’m not fat though,these two are the biggest truecel traits imo,I’ll get surgery asap

View attachment 463655
Well thought. Imagine stabbing someone in the ear.

There is always a bigger loser