Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was white

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
For a long time I used to bleach my skin, now I don’t but. I really wish I was white. Like a normal American, a white person. I wish I was Italian or something, maybe irish I dunno, if I woke up tomorrow as white guy in good rich family my life would be different. My smv would improve, my height might hold me back but I would have a better chance that i currently do. White people are the most attractive race probably due to colonialism and other factors, I really would love euro centric features I hate being a big lipped nigger

My smv would improve
Cope

I am a Blackcel. These were my Portuguese ancestors:

For a long time I used to bleach my skin, now I don’t but. I really wish I was white. Like a normal American, a white person. I wish I was Italian or something, maybe irish I dunno, if I woke up tomorrow as white guy in good rich family my life would be different. My smv would improve, my height might hold me back but I would have a better chance that i currently do. White people are the most attractive race probably due to colonialism and other factors, I really would love euro centric features I hate being a big lipped nigger

View: https://youtu.be/l2Tu7RL7mS4

I dont you guys that worship whites are pathetic

View: https://youtu.be/W60zbKoDtQ4

it must be nice to be cumskin

life is better as a cumskin earning $50k a year than as a rice/curry earning $500k a year

If i had blue eyes, my smv would raise to 4 points. I don’t even want that, but i know that it would make me more attractive to foids

You only need to be attractive. :feelsthink:

so that’s why you named yourself bleachcel
Yep pretty much that is my origin story
You only need to be attractive. :feelsthink:
That is true. When I went to school they were rich black kids and they had one thing in common they were good looking / attractive I need to be attractive but I mean I can’t cause I was born this way but yea:fuk:

I wish I was white too

They have more sex because of ghetto promiscuous culture. Doesn't means that they are more desired.
Why is it promiscuous in first place? Because there are foids desiring them.

Whites are more feminine than blacks, thus why blacks get more sex

Why is it promiscuous in first place? Because there are foids desiring them.

Whites are more feminine than blacks, thus why blacks get more sex
The culture is promiscuous because having a low IQ and living in poverty tends to create an environment of promiscuity like in the ghettos and even the favelas of Brazil.

The culture is promiscuous because having a low IQ and living in poverty tends to create an environment of promiscuity like in the ghettos and even the favelas of Brazil.
It may contribute for sure, but we need data where those are controlled.

Though the same apply to hispanics and they don't have as much sex as blacks, so I still believe their race is the main factor

I really would love euro centric features I hate being a big lipped nigger
i hate looking at my african lips and nose in the mirror. big lips are so fucking ugly, same with wide noses. its like nature wanted us to be ugly as physically possible. and it kills me that as a quadroon i had a chance to inherit caucasian facial features.

mulatto father is blacklisted
white mother is cancer incarnate
white cousins are living the life i could have had

If i had blue eyes, my smv would raise to 4 points. I don’t even want that, but i know that it would make me more attractive to foids
How about contact lenses? Really cheap, not dangerous, reversible. Although blue eyes on 5'5" currycel would look really funny, maybe something a little low profile?

How about contact lenses? Really cheap, not dangerous, reversible. Although blue eyes on 5'5" currycel would look really funny, maybe something a little low profile?
Yeah he should get green unironically I saw a tiktok of a curry with green eyes

I would never do that cringe shit. I accept myself as i am and i will not try to change my nature, even if it means to raise my SMV trough it

Contact lens are just like makeup, they don't change your nature or shit. Even if they did it's a good thing, you're a fucking incel, it literally can't get any worst than this.
Yeah he should get green unironically I saw a tiktok of a curry with green eyes
Did you see the ethnics with light eye color thread here? It was lifefuel.

Last edited:
I've wished the same

The more I get blackpilled, the more I love the fact that I have pink skin/ginger beard/freckles despite being a sand nigger iraqi. Even my phenotype looks slightly white.

White supremacy is 100% legit and only those who deny reality deny the superiority of white skin/blue eyes/caucasoid face.
give me the link. tbh One of my biggest copes is finding pictures of sand niggers with colored eyes. Even my own grandad had blue eyes despite being iraqi

Kurd7

I've wished the same
Deep down every ethnic has wishes this, no matter how much they deny it. My mom and sister have dyed their hair blonde and worn blue contact lenses. And this is despite the fact that my mom herself could easily larp as a black-haired British woman due to how white she looks.

Hell, even fucking brown/black haired Europeasn WISH they were even MORE white, hence why you see so many European females with dark hair who dye their hair blonde to look Nordic.:feelshaha:
i hate looking at my african lips and nose in the mirror. big lips are so fucking ugly, same with wide noses. its like nature wanted us to be ugly as physically possible. and it kills me that as a quadroon i had a chance to inherit caucasian facial features.

mulatto father is blacklisted
white mother is cancer incarnate
white cousins are living the life i could have had
God hates niggers more than any other race. And God loves white people so heckin much:feelsahh: God is a eugenist too
Malcolm x is kind of an inspiration but he was coping with Islam. Even Arabs hated blacks and traded us as slaves
Why do you think Arabs hated blacks?

Last edited:
You can have white skin if you depigment your skin with monobenzone. The goal is to auto-induce vitiligo on your skin, and it must also be combined with chemical exofiliations and laser therapy.
This is known as chemically induced vitiligo. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5362111/
Your lips can change with a reduction cheiloplasty

Blacks still get more sex.

Men are resposible for 80%< of homicides, so I don't get your reasoning

The same way ethnics here are trying to tell whites that JBW is reality
Because they have to Cope with sheboons with big hoop golden earrings and flip flops. It's honestly because blacks are the only race where they're women desires their men over white men. Every other race of women desire white guys more than the men of their own race.

Because they have to Cope with sheboons with big hoop golden earrings and flip flops. It's honestly because blacks are the only race where they're women desires their men over white men. Every other race of women desire white guys more than the men of their own race.
This doesn't explain why they have more sex than whites

Because they're women want them more than any other race and Africa continent has high birth rate.
Ok, but you said all other foids desire whites, thus whites should have more sex, since those foids outnumber the number of black foids. So why blacks keep having more sex? Because it's bs that whites are sexually more desired than blacks.

I'm not talking about Africa, but about the US

If only i lacked a little bit of melanin in my pupils :feels::feels::feels:

Ok, but you said all other foids desire whites, thus whites should have more sex, since those foids outnumber the number of black foids. So why blacks keep having more sex? Because it's bs that whites are sexually more desired than blacks.

I'm not talking about Africa, but about the US
Why do you think it is? Why do blacks have the most sex and it more rare for us to be inkwell?

Absolute cope you would still be incel if you had the exact same physical features. Some folks are taking JBW way too literally. :feelswhat:

Contact lens are just like makeup, they don't change your nature or shit. Even if they did it's a good thing, you're a fucking incel, it literally can't get any worst than this.

Share the link

I could make a thread of light eyed ethnics if you want considering how many pics of white passing sand niggers I have saved
Jfl, that would be suicide fuel, but also great archive for me and @tehgymcel

Being Jewish and having light skin, but still having poop coloured deathnic eyes.
Are your eyes brown or black? Take it from me. Black eyes are horrid. Meanwhile my mom, sisters, dad, and many cousins have brown eyes light enough so you can see the pupils.

Brown eyes>>>>>>>>>> black eyes

Are your eyes brown or black? Take it from me. Black eyes are horrid. Meanwhile my mom, sisters, dad, and many cousins have brown eyes light enough so you can see the pupils.

Brown eyes>>>>>>>>>> black eyes
Light brown eyes aren’t subhuman traits, but black/dark brown eyes are.