Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was ugly enough to the point of receiving pity

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
I think it is much worse to be ugly, but not enough to the point of having pity from people, we live in an age of narcissists that want to show the world how well they can fake empathy for the misfortune of people.

Mocking a 0/10 that has its face deformed because of a birth defect, a burn victim or the prey of a really angry monkey, mocking any of these people would be considered evil and something terrible for a human being to do.

If someone like that gets targeted as a joke from a group, everyone comes to defend them and they start a gofundme campaign for the person. This person gets famous, gets money and eventually a partner who wants to ride in all this.

But we don't, because we are just ugly enough to be mocked but to not feel any pity, even though we are affected by genetics that sealed our fate. It doesn't matter the gym, clothes, nothing, only a complete restructuring of our face could save us

>Thinks ugly males are pitied (even if they are deformed)
>Instead of being ostracized, ridiculed and criminalized (yes, they will be mocked albeit not publicly)

Most low IQ GrAYcel I've ever seen

True, narcissists putting everyone down over their own mediocre achievements. Most normies don't understand that people are psychologically violent, they think we are living the good life. Probably because they are narcissists themselves

I think it is much worse to be ugly, but not enough to the point of having pity from people
who said that even very ugly males get pity, they just get looks of disgust and constant rejection
atleast when you're ugly, some people are still ok with being with you and tolerating your exsistence but when you're giga deformed then no one is gonna take a look at your face or even want to interact with you

>Thinks ugly males are pitied (even if they are deformed)
>Instead of being ostracized, ridiculed and criminalized (yes, they will be mocked albeit not publicly)

Most low IQ GrAYcel I've ever seen
If you are a ugly male, that's the default treatment, you dumbass, Im a 3/10 and that's how everyone treats me. In college, I saw people that were 0/10 deformed and male by the way, but you know what he had that I didn't it? A shit ton of friends, a social circle wide as fuck. He didn't fuck any foid there. At least I think he didn't, but he was invited to hang out with a lot of people, invited to parties, always had friends with him. Just because they feel pity for him.

who said that even very ugly males get pity, they just get looks of disgust and constant rejection
atleast when you're ugly, some people are still ok with being with you and tolerating your exsistence but when you're giga deformed then no one is gonna take a look at your face or even want to interact with you
False I saw many cases of people being friendly to people like that, males or females, they just see them as a non-threat, maybe if the guy was really tall and strong with a deformed face it would be different.

Like I said, everyone nowadays wants to look good to have a deformed friend.