Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was taller

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
Atleast then there would be a point in me gymmaxxing and be somewhat desirable. But as an 5'4 autist no matter how much looksmaxxing I would do, I will always be undesirable.
As someone who hits all 3 categories, being ugly, short and non-NT I can definitely say that being short is the most brutal thing. As a manlet, let alone dating, you will never be respected by other people and always looked down upon. You will never be in a position of leadership and everything you do is gonna be called "compensating" by normies.
Even more brutal when the average foid in your country is taller than you. The only good thing I have going for me is being white but even then, if I tried to SEAmaxx I would still be mogged by the average pajeet there considering all the flaws in my appearance and brain function.

And I thought gymming back when i used to be 5'7-5'9 was pointless for so long.

5'4 is brutal, just gunmaxx

You think pajeets are small:feelskek: