Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish I was someone else

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I'm 29 and I feel like I wasted my life. I am so defeated and beat down, it's no surprise when you look like me life is just cancer to live through. I wish I could travel to Japan and ascend there but I'm not a normie.

I wish I wasn't sub5.

It's very brutal to live like this. Too brutal. Many people get sad when they get old because they miss their youth I have nothing to miss even if I wanted to.

My mother by choosing an ugly dude with shit genes as my father has ruined my life. Why do I have to suffer her poor decision making, this is very unfair. To be born with no choice and to suffer the consequences of a random lottery, sentenced to genetic prison for life at birth. Very brutal.

It sours my motivation to SEAmaxx but I must at least taste pussy before I die or turn 30 like come on now I can't be a 30 year old virgin nah man fuck that shit. But yeah anyway, I don't really see much point to continue this life. Maybe if I can find a way to NEET for the rest of days but if not I might just call it quits soon.

That's life, a genetic lottery unfortunately

You never had a life to waste to begin with

Hopefully SEAmaxxing goes well and gives a new meaning to your life (as in motivates you to work and save money to go back as often as possible)

Hopefully SEAmaxxing goes well and gives a new meaning to your life (as in motivates you to work and save money to go back as often as possible)
Im afraid SEAmaxxing wont work for sub5s for a long time anymore. More and more tall normies SEAmax because of white foids increasing standards and why should they pick autistic manlets when they can have tall normies ?

Im afraid SEAmaxxing wont work for sub5s for a long time anymore. More and more tall normies SEAmax because of white foids increasing standards and why should they pick autistic manlets when they can have tall normies ?
Even if that's the case just have to go to less popular destinations imo. Either different asian countries or more remote areas in Thailand or the Philippines.
Worst case scenario an autistic manlet should still be accepted in the red light districts right ?

Even if that's the case just have to go to less popular destinations imo. Either different asian countries or more remote areas in Thailand or the Philippines.
Worst case scenario an autistic manlet should still be accepted in the red light districts right ?

We already have Red light districts in Germany, so it would be stupid for me to go to SEA just for some hookers

You never had a life to waste to begin with
A01AE644 9E87 49BF A12A D0D1C68EAA90

We already have Red light districts in Germany, so it would be stupid for me to go to SEA just for some hookers
maybe cheaper and more enthusiastic
I remember reading a story where someone went to one in the Netherlands and she kept stopping him to use her phone while they had sex jfl.

I remember reading this.
As brutal as his story is, he should have drunk alcohol if he knows he's normally quiet and introverted, and he shouldn't have used his phone's notepad to talk to her. I'm not blaming him but he did make a mistake. I don't blame him for not trying again after that experience but if he tried again he could have succeeded.

This sentence doesnt make sense
She (the prostitute) kept stopping him (the man who posted the story) to use her phone (she stopped him so SHE could use HER phone) while they had sex.

In other words:
While he was fucking her she kept telling him to stop because she had to answer some text messages.

I said this to illustrate how cold / unfriendly western prostitutes can be.
Tell me if something still doesn't make sense :D

She (the prostitute) kept stopping him (the man who posted the story) to use her phone (she stopped him so SHE could use HER phone) while they had sex.

In other words:
While he was fucking her she kept telling him to stop because she had to answer some text messages.

I said this to illustrate how cold / unfriendly western prostitutes can be.
Tell me if something still doesn't make sense :D
Okay now i understand it, thank you

Sad asf
The world breaks us into pieces before we can even wake up

Why Japan? You sound like you are brainwashed by anime... better to pick a less developed asian country if you want to seamaxx, Japanese women are very westernized and picky, JBW won't work there.