Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was put in special Ed

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I deadass realized the reason I’m bad at everything & mocked by normies is because I’m actually fuckin retarded. But despite being retarded I was put in more academically challenging school and put at a Normie pedestal all my life.

But the reality is I was clearly supposed to be in a special needs school with all the other retards. God ID rather be in a class with kids that have Down syndrome, braindead ethnics & fucking cripples. The only people who are like the first things I mentioned are retards.

It’s absolutely disgusting that I as a disabled retard was forced to be the same as a Normie. The reason I’m falling behind is because I’m retarded but all the faggot, altruistic, egalitarian, zogbot adults in my life ignored this truth. They lied to me with their idiotic and lying compliments. I hate that I’m a retard who didn’t get the benefits of being a retard now I have to suffer the agony of depression, loneliness and torment.

Why all your threads are self loathing

Why all your threads are self loathing
This isn’t a self loathing thread. This is a compliant about normies and kikes for not putting me in the retard section. If I was put in special needs I guarantee you I wouldn’t be as fucked up as I am now trust me

How'd you do in the more challenging school?

Guess I'm just wondering if you mean it was too academically challenging, or have poor social skills, or both.

How'd you do in the more challenging school?

Guess I'm just wondering if you mean it was too academically challenging, or have poor social skills, or both.
Dogshit. I’ve talked about it before but I’m the dumbest motherfucker in my entire grade with the exception of 1 or 2 dumbasses. I have the most diagnosed disabilities not self diagnosed like what faggots tend to do
I wish my parents aborted me.
I wish I wasn’t the sperm that won the race in the first place.

Last edited:
Dogshit. I’ve talked about it before but I’m the dumbest motherfucker in my entire grade with the exception of 1 or 2 dumbasses.

Use racetam.

Use racetam.
I had to search this up because I didn’t know what it was. But my memory isn’t the issue I have decent memory and I’m able to recall events in my life as far back as I was 2.

I hate fake humanism. Cruelty is behind fake humanism. I want to be isolated from soyciety. Retards and cripples should be isolated from wide soyciety.
It would be better for everyone and save many people from embarrassing situations.
I'm not fitting in this dog ead dog competitive world.

I hate fake humanism. Cruelty is behind fake humanism. I want to be isolated from soyciety. Retards and cripples should be isolated from wide soyciety.
It would be better for everyone and save many people from embarrassing situations.
I'm not fitting in this dog ead dog competitive world.
:cryfeels:

Exact same thing happened to me.

The closest I got to getting ‘help’ in school was when they hired a tard wrangler to take me to the bathroom because I drew a swastika on the wall (allegedly).
I have an IEP and it’s so fucking useless.
You might just have adhd or something
I’m diagnosed with ADHD + Autism and the pills I take for adhd do jackshit to help me. All it does is just calm me down from spazzing out 24/7 but it does nothing to help my attention span.

I had an iep too. What meds are you on? I couldn’t get any meds to help me. I had severe anxiety and ended up taking weird shit from online because I couldn’t handle being in class.

Retard doctors give normies and drug addicts xanax, but nothing to people who are actually mentally ill
Idk if I should reveal that much info but the meds i have for adhd are pretty shit. I want adderall or Ritalin prescribed to me because they’re stronger and would most likely help me more. But yea fuck these doctors who do jackshit