Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish I was Old Money. That how you get High Quality Pussy. WASP Game.

T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-
If you didn't grow up in a family that has generational wealth,you'll have a hard time adjusting if you money max and you'll also be deemed as uncultured. Some of you may not care about it.Just having a new found fortune is good enough for you. For some of us, we might care about image,specifically an image that represents class and education. Those traits are taught at an early age and becomes natural. No amount of etiquette class can teach that. It is ingrained in your mind. When you think about Old Money, you may picture a White Anglo Saxon Protestant family. They may have made their fortune from the Colonization of America or the Industrial Revolution. They have built up a network filled with other wealth families. They also have the money to control society through multi million dollar political donations and lobbying. If you are a Chad from Old Money you get to go to the best private schools and at those schools you will have access to the purest JBs (High Quality Non Primitive). You may also marry one in order to connect your families wealth and power to hers. The only way I a black man can do such a think is if I pull off a Jeremy Meeks or become a African Royal.

Doesn't matter if youre black white Spanish if you're an ugly male Youre not going to make it brah. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nigga all you need is money to get what you want.

All that etiquitte bullshit is for people trying to do rich people things with other rich people, and join secret societies that control the world. If you just wanna shit on the face of a 12 year old cambodian girl while having a model snort cocaine off your dick then all you need is money.

All that etiquitte bullshit is for people trying to do rich people things with other rich people, and join secret societies that control the world. If you just wanna shit on the face of a 12 year old cambodian girl while having a model snort cocaine off your dick then all you need is money.
Agreed 100 percent! Too bad im "monetarily challenged"..

The thing is, it's really hard to make money if you were not born into it. I would even say it's practically impossible, today at least.

The thing is, it's really hard to make money if you were not born into it. I would even say it's practically impossible, today at least.

yep. even for $30,000 a year jobs there's thousands of applicants competing for a job with 5 openings.