Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was NT and white

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously think you are praising white people more than its worth, doesnt do fuck all for you if your a white incel in a white country.

proof : my existence.
yeah JBW wont work on 99% white country. You need to immigrate to west. and then run just be white game in a multicultural setting.

I don't care much about resumes, I'm NEETing till the day I die. I just want people to accept me for who I am. << And that's why I haven't changed my name yet, because it would defeat the whole purpose. :feelsrope:
i would like to give you some advice and consolation but even i am outta copes at this point.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tellem, out of curiosity, what are you doing in life right now? High school?

Speaking from experience, the things you fantasize about will never happen, so the sooner you move away from them, the better. Otherwise you'll end up black, ugly, and working in a meat processing plant instead of black, ugly and lawyer/computer programmer.

He's not ugly lmao.

Biggest volcel on this forum.

He's not ugly lmao.

Biggest volcel on this forum.
how can an ethnic be the biggest volcel, its impossible

Speaking from experience, the things you fantasize about will never happen, so the sooner you move away from them, the better. Otherwise you'll end up black, ugly, and working in a meat processing plant instead of black, ugly and lawyer/computer programmer.
shut in gymcel neeet

how can an ethnic be the biggest volcel, its impossible

MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE SEEN THE MOST SUBHUMAN BLCKS EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR IN FUCKING RELATIONSHIPS IN MY HOOD SHUT THE FUCK UP BEING BLACK DOES NOT HINDER YOU FROM BEING IN RELATIONSHIPS FFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

probably would have been my life if i was nt.

JFL

Being white is much better natural status than any achieved meme status. Check my sig.
"This tendency to privilege a man’s whiteness over his achieved status is even more pronounced among non-college-educated women"

I've done what normies told me to. Went to university, got my masters degree in STEM, have a job. Gymcelled for 6 fucking years.
And I am still here, feeling EXACTLY the same way Tellem-T feels.

Beauty (looks, and therefore race) is natural superiority. Everything else is just one big COPE.

Well... Being black doesn't help since it is associated with violence in America... You have to make an exta step compared to the regular white man. I can understand that.

Lmfao this is the ultimate cuckold fantasy. GTFO

Hispanic and black women are so goddamn disgusting, they stink especially if you have to settle with an old hag if you're incel. Cope and rope

Status
Not open for further replies.