Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was NT and white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
I always imagine myself fitting in with white people and them accepting me, hanging out with them and having friends that are girls. Going on spring break trips or coachella, laughing and socializing while having fun, having a new gf every month, not being considered an outsider,

I wish i was part of social circle that was all white, i would be friends with chads,chadlites and high tier normies that are all white, we would talk about our slays over the week and we would take our girlfriends out to the movies or go camping together with our gfs,
CIP-Lucas-Harnish-staff.jpg
we would also slay them in our tents and even have orgies in the woods,

It was also a dream to be friends with white people and be in there godly social cirlce but i realized it wasnt possible, If i was white and Nt i would also be netflix and chilling with my girl every night in An a loving LTR only whites are made for

If i was White and NT i would have girls wanting to hang out with me after school and we would have fun

I always dream of being white and NT

You slay somewhere dude but surely not America

I wish i was black, nt, robust, tall and gl with a big dick of course.

sounds boring as shit to me TBH. id rather have a socially awkward but fun social circle like i did back in secondary school where we were misfits with actual interesting personalities and loyalty. this is just some cookie cutter, normie typical shit. bland as fuck basically.

sounds boring as shit to me TBH. id rather have a socially awkward but fun social circle like i did back in secondary school where we were misfits with actual interesting personalities and loyalty. this is just some cookie cutter, normie typical shit. bland as fuck basically.
gigacope

If you were sub4, women would still HATE you and you'd die a KHV, even if you were white and NT.

heh i live in poland i have only 1 polish friend :lul:

for real

>I always imagine myself fitting in with white people and them accepting me, hanging out with them and having friends that are girls.

having a white friend circle has so many perks. It signals that you have been accepted by whites, other whites also start acknowledging your existence. Having white friends ups ur SMV by at least 1 point.

I can't enter some clubs with other shitskins cos "we are bad business" while I have never turned down by bouncers when I had white people with me.

JFL at not being white

whitecels on this forum REALLY take benefits of being white for granted. If I was I would be in white supremacist circles. Instead I was born a shitskin and im stuck here.
If you are not white in this life, your best bet is trying to be white as much as you can (going to uni, working for a white company, talking with no accent like a white) and then hope that you can find a white women with daddy issues who would fuck you to get back at society.

Being shitskin sucks ass.

Last edited:
this

and yet here you are... posting on an incel forum while those "boring" white dudes in your school enjoy the life

L O L

im fine with being mixed, i just wish i was a bbc tallfag

and yet here you are... posting on an incel forum while those "boring" white dudes in your school enjoy the life

L O L

because i dont have a social circle currently like the one i did in secondary school, numbskull.
im fine with being mixed, i just wish i was a bbc tallfag

this.

I don't hate my race, I just wish I was NT

because i dont have a social circle currently like the one i did in secondary school, numbskull.
>i dont have a social circle currently
exactly, proving OP's point right.

JFL at these waves of frustrated whiteys, they rly don't know how priveliged they are

>b-b-but white people can be ugly too! >: (

petition to revoke white males from being classified as "Incel"

Don’t care about not being white, looks matter much more than race.

1) There's no point in fantasizing about this, since the Universe has decided that you wouldn't be allowed to access it

2) Being white matters immensely less than being 8+ and NT

I wish I were Lavar Burton.

Lol, camping? Are you serious nigga? Who cares about this white ppl shit? I just wanna fuck tbh

RACE is LOOKS get that through your head
That’s where you’re wrong, my friend. Ugly is ugly no matter the race, attractive is attractive no matter the race.

Inb4 “COPE!”

The ethnicope is off the charts.

1) There's no point in fantasizing about this, since the Universe has decided that you wouldn't be allowed to access it

2) Being white matters immensely less than being 8+ and NT
"muh 8+" ethnics are already objectively less attractive and you think its possible for a ethnic to be 8+, its so hard to find 8+ white guys, its giga rare to find an 8+ ethnic i even think they dont exist, its not about looks or slaying its just that the white race is a priveldge

JFL at these waves of frustrated whiteys, they rly don't know how priveliged they are

>b-b-but white people can be ugly too! >: (
View attachment 14142
petition to revoke white males from being classified as "Incel"
Kill yourself brainlet.

being black doesn't mean you're ugly automatically tbh

That’s where you’re wrong, my friend.
how is he wrong ? RACE is very big part of looks. One of the first thing people notice about you

it shapes your phenotype + skull + skin colour + height
race is BIGGEST factor in looks.

Genetically you are closer to a 10/10 white chad than you are to any ethnic person. (if you are white)

Only white males can be social in this society for ethnics you have to be a criminal to have a big social circle

>i dont have a social circle currently
exactly, proving OP's point right.

but i did back in secondary school and literally ALL of them were white. what even is your point lmfao?

Lol, camping? Are you serious nigga? Who cares about this white ppl shit? I just wanna fuck and have a decent social life.
stop coping you dumbass nigga, whites know where fun is at, scuba diving, white suburbs neighbour bbqs, camping in the wilderness telling scary stories or bonding around the campfire, also being white means you can be in the frat where they slay, etc. all these experiences lead to a stable mental health and contentment, uncle ruckus was right tbh

you not being white is part of the reason why you are not NT
I shouldn't have been born in this country. I would be NT if I wasnt so sheltered probably

Only white males can be social in this society for ethnics you have to be a criminal to have a big social circle
jfl if you ever seen ethnic in a frat, wtf is token black guy, fucking racists

It is kinda funny to me this community claims to be blackpilled, yet discredit racial realism.

Blackpill, to simply put, is embracing uncomfortable truths about genetic determinism and human nature. It isn't "lets leave out this part because it doesnt fit my agenda, makes me look less of a loser. it makes me uncomfortable to know I've an unfair advantage".

I am 5'10'' and I count my blessing every day that I am not 5'5''. I have an unfair advantage over 5'5'' incels.
This is what blackpill is all about.

I always imagine myself fitting in with white people and them accepting me, hanging out with them and having friends that are girls. Going on spring break trips or coachella, laughing and socializing while having fun, having a new gf every month, not being considered an outsider,

I wish i was part of social circle that was all white, i would be friends with chads,chadlites and high tier normies that are all white, we would talk about our slays over the week and we would take our girlfriends out to the movies or go camping together with our gfs,
CIP-Lucas-Harnish-staff.jpg
we would also slay them in our tents and even have orgies in the woods,

It was also a dream to be friends with white people and be in there godly social cirlce but i realized it wasnt possible, If i was white and Nt i would also be netflix and chilling with my girl every night in An a loving LTR only whites are made for

If i was White and NT i would have girls wanting to hang out with me after school and we would have fun

I always dream of being white and NT

You mentioned that you can't relate to white people in the past You are definitely an ethnic guy (Mentally and physically)

stop coping you dumbass nigga, whites know where fun is at, scuba diving, white suburbs neighbour bbqs, camping in the wilderness telling scary stories or bonding around the campfire, also being white means you can be in the frat where they slay, etc. all these experiences lead to a stable mental health and contentment, uncle ruckus was right tbh
NGL I do get triggered when I overhear these white kids talk about going sking in switzerland with their boyfriends and girlfriends and partying in ibiza during semester break

No cope, I never saw the appeal. Maybe because I experienced some of it, idk. Only thing that really bothers me is the spring break stuff

I'm seriously considering changing my first name to something western. An unpronouncable sandnigger name is an instant death-sentence in this world.

No cope, I never saw the appeal. Maybe because I experienced some of it, idk. Only thing that really bothers me is the spring break stuff
i dont find the appeal either but this is the pinnacle of human development and enjoyment
I'm seriously considering changing my first name to something western. An unpronouncable sandnigger name is an instant death-sentence in this world.
if your name is ahmed or hussein its over

uhh okay??
Just accept it. White people are not magical supreme beings that are sent from heaven :D I am pretty sure some white people would accept you

Ethnics can only be NT by running in gangs. Without the thug life ethnics are autistic

I thought about it before. But problem is here in Europe you have to put your photo on resume. So it wouldnt matter if I changed my name since white stacies at HR would see my race any damn ways.

i seriously think you are praising white people more than its worth, doesnt do fuck all for you if your a white incel in a white country.

proof : my existence.

i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white i wish i was white bro i wish i was white i wish i was white i hate being a shitskin deathnik i wish i was white

I thought about it before. But problem is here in Europe you have to put your photo on resume. So it wouldnt matter if I changed my name since white stacies at HR would see my race any damn ways.
I don't care much about resumes, I'm NEETing till the day I die. I just want people to accept me for who I am. << And that's why I haven't changed my name yet, because it would defeat the whole purpose. :feelsrope:

Tellem, out of curiosity, what are you doing in life right now? High school?

Speaking from experience, the things you fantasize about will never happen, so the sooner you move away from them, the better. Otherwise you'll end up black, ugly, and working in a meat processing plant instead of black, ugly and lawyer/computer programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.