Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I wish I was more lowinhib and could just grab foids asses in public

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
I sat down in public like a homeless dude and watched people walk past in a few different locations
A couple of times I wanted to grab some foids butts when they walked near and past.
But then I reconsidered what would happen in my head the scenario and possible punishment or simps stepping in.
But a low inhib guy wouldn't do that he'd just go for the ass straight away

So jealous

go to some dancing club or a bar at night when everyone is drunk

target the most drunk and smallest in size women and then just do it, grab their asses and if they try to complain just say that you're drunk or that she was in the way.

works everytime

I want to start jelqing for 20 minutes in the bushes then when a hot sheboon approachs jump out n nut on her ass then run

If you was tall & attractive you could not only do it but get away with it too.

go to some dancing club or a bar at night when everyone is drunk

target the most drunk and smallest in size women and then just do it, grab their asses and if they try to complain just say that you're drunk or that she was in the way.

works everytime
this but be very careful. Make sure none of her beta orbiters see or you will get your shit beat out of ya and every chad/normalfag within a 10 mile radius is going to descend on you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back