Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was low inhib

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Ima be totally honest, I can't talk to females.

But there are men out there with inhibition low enough they can drop their pants and take a shit in the middle of a crowded street, I'm envious tbh.

I was always happy ash when i got to talk to a girl even if it was just about something small, it was hopefuel to believe a Woman was genuinely interested in me but everytime I looked into the Mirror i doubted that I could ever get past talking

I was always happy ash when i got to talk to a girl even if it was just about something small, it was hopefuel to believe a Woman was genuinely interested in me but everytime I looked into the Mirror i doubted that I could ever get past talking
The mirror destroys all copes

The mirror destroys all copes
The mirrorpill is the most brutal one.

Whenever I feel better then usual one look in the mirror destroys it all

The mirrorpill is the most brutal one.

Whenever I feel better then usual one look in the mirror destroys it all
Blackpill Jedi walk around with a handheld mirror, whenever they think about coping they just look into it.

Ima be totally honest, I can't talk to females.

But there are men out there with inhibition low enough they can drop their pants and take a shit in the middle of a crowded street, I'm envious tbh.

It baffles me how there are ugly dudes out there who are low-inhib. They must just have a broken brain or something that prevents them from being aware of all the reasons why they should be nervous and reserved. I wish I was that retarded.

This may sound cringe, but I went through a phase where I used to punch myself in the head to try to give myself brain damage, hoping that it would turn me into a brutish and violent moron, but it didn't do anything except give me a headache.

you can lower your inhib levels but its a slow process and takes alot of effort

It baffles me how there are ugly dudes out there who are low-inhib. They must just have a broken brain or something that prevents them from being aware of all the reasons why they should be nervous and reserved. I wish I was that retarded.

This may sound cringe, but I went through a phase where I used to punch myself in the head to try to give myself brain damage, hoping that it would turn me into a brutish and violent moron, but it didn't do anything except give me a headache.
I see it a lot in curries

I think its their brain self-defence mechanism that protects them from rope

Xanax, keep at a bare minimum to not form addiction. They Will break that barrier.

Yeah they don't have awareness. Just Instinct like a stray dog. Still they can BE very vicious, they usually are.

The jews should have made more quarantines. 2020 was a good Kick in the face to those assholes.

I can't talk to them for shit. The only thing I know how to talk about is muscle cars, trucks, and tractors. Foids get pissed off when I sperg out about this stuff. I hate interacting with them

I can't talk to them for shit. The only thing I know how to talk about is muscle cars, trucks, and tractors. Foids get pissed off when I sperg out about this stuff. I hate interacting with them
You need to talk with them about the most basic shit like "how's the weather?" and slowly work up your way. That was my tactic, could've succeeded if I was taller and better looking

You are superior. They are the animals.

You need to talk woth them about the most basic shit like "how's the weather?" and slowly work up your way. That was my tactic, could've succeeded if I was taller and better looking
I just can't man. My Sperg brain just cannot fake being interested in such meaningless things. They are too beneath me to have any meaningful interaction with. I can't even make friends with normie men, let alone talk to women

I can talk to foids but I can’t fuck foids

Water.

I wish I was 6 foot tall, white with chad gace.

Water.

I wish I was 6 foot tall, white with chad gace.
I wish I had a chad face too. Already have the height, but face is average at best and I'm quite the sperg

I just can't man. My Sperg brain just cannot fake being interested in such meaningless things. They are too beneath me to have any meaningful interaction with. I can't even make friends with normie men, let alone talk to women
I can totally understand you mang

I wish I had a chad face too. Already have the height, but face is average at best and I'm quite the sperg
Lmao. You know it is over when you get hard mogged in an incel forum.

I am a 5'7 mixed race guy. It gets even more brutal when I think that there is people that have it way worse than me. People with brown skin shorter than 5'5.

Lmao. You know it is over when you get hard mogged in an incel forum.

I am a 5'7 mixed race guy. It gets even more brutal when I think that there is people that have it way worse than me. People with brown skin shorter than 5'5.
Yep. Even here there is mogging. What's brutal is how many normie looking guys are here, so that shows how little hope there is for the uglier guys. Many of us wouldn't have been incels 50-100 years ago

Me too man, it’s so difficult, my mind just goes blank and I can’t think of what to say.

Blackpill Jedi walk around with a handheld mirror, whenever they think about coping they just look into it.
Can confirm this

Enough shit happening to you in life will make you low inhibition

If you want to be low inhib then you have to not care about what others think

I shitted on the stairs of a subway, does that count as low inhib ?

Alcohol made me low-inhib for a good decade or so, probably didn’t help that it also eventually made people hate me. But also going cold turkey from it wasn’t a good idea either. The main point that I’m getting at here is.. no matter what you do to yourself (mentally) , your lack of physical attractiveness to others will always prevail and stop you from getting anywhere with these people. They truly know what’s going on with you and know why you attempt to coexist within their group(s).. normies got a incel-sense to let them know when one of us is around - there in fact goes out of their way to either ignore us or humiliate us, I’ve had both happen to me plenty of times. It sucks, but it’s true…