Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was kidnapped and then sold for adoption in the west.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★

Damn I envy this Subhash so much, I wish it were me. Even getting killed is much better than living in a turd world slum, but getting adopted by a family in the west? That dude won a lottery.

What lottery? The problem you have is being poor in a third world country, also I don't get how being born or raised in the US is a crazy good thing considering we have the third largest population on the planet.

What lottery? The problem you have is being poor in a third world country, also I don't get how being born or raised in the US is a crazy good thing considering we have the third largest population on the planet.

I have butlers in India, but I'm poor in the West.
White normies are as annoying as curries. At least I don't have to deal with Mediterranean people.
The air is cleaner. Until the entire sky is orange from forest fires.
Being curry in the West is instant social death

Op, can I help you come to the West somehow?

ehh not worth it
adopting parents end up jating their kids anyway

I have butlers in India, but I'm poor in the West.
White normies are as annoying as curries. At least I don't have to deal with Mediterranean people.
The air is cleaner. Until the entire sky is orange from forest fires.
Being curry in the West is instant social death

Op, can I help you come to the West somehow?
Being curry in the west nowadays is much more disastrous than before because of the new wave of migrants who bring in the god awful mannerisms in hordes. If I was rich back in a shithole I'd simply go back and retire there after wageslaving for a decade.

Being curry in the west nowadays is much more disastrous than before because of the new wave of migrants who bring in the god awful mannerisms in hordes. If I was rich back in a shithole I'd simply go back and retire there after wageslaving for a decade.
Must have been nice to travel in the 70s