Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was Jewish

C

Confessor

Banned
-
Jewish people are the master race. Their women do not fuck outside the influence of their Synagouges and have lots of kids with the Priests and other Intelligent men of their communities. Their IQ is probably higher than the average whore too. I love high IQ women who are into sciences, philosophy and other such subjects. GIVE ME A HIGH IQ PH.D CANDIDATE IN NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY INTERNATIONAL CHESS CHAMPION ASHKENAZI STACY NOW !

Jews pretty much rule the world, have their own ethnostate and their population is increasing worldwide(check google). Jewish people's intelligence, resilience and cunning have put them above all else. They are more than capable of building interstellar civilisations and will do so once the rest of us are gone(their nigger slaves will obviously provide the manual labour). Master of USA today, Master of Humanity and the stars tomorrow :feelsrope:.

I see that you want to racebait many here

Their women do not fuck outside the influence of their Synagouges
jews literally reproduce by having jewish foids breed goyim men it's how they got so prominent in positions of power

jews literally reproduce by having jewish foids breed goyim men it's how they got so prominent in positions of power
Source ? I don't think so. A white man's son would have allegiance to the White race no matter who is mom is.

Hey bro, you can always convert to Judaism and make aliyah.
I've heard many stories about people who did this.

Just so you know, there are no jewish orthodox incels.
They have a matcher, it's a person that takes care of you and bring you matches, he takes care that you'll have meetings with women.

Consider converting brother

They have a matcher, it's a person that takes care of you and bring you matches, he takes care that you'll have meetings with women.

No jewish incels? ummm

@Copedixious Maximus

The only race that have conquered whites.

@faded just get a matchmaker vro

I wish I was born a Tamil :cryfeels:

I am really scared of circumcision. I could never circumcise myself.

I am really scared of circumcision. I could never circumcise myself.
You can ask for circumcision at a hospital,
And then you need to do something called
Hattafat Dam B’rit. (bloodletting)
They just do a small scratch at the urethral.
It's an easy procedure.

Yeah I know all those funny looking Hasidic men are fucking High IQ women while we rot.
I have some Hassidic friends, they truly are the best people I know.

You can ask for circumcision at a hospital,
And then you need to do something called
Hattafat Dam B’rit. (bloodletting)
They just do a small scratch at the urethral.
It's an easy procedure.
Cutting off the foreskin then making it bleed from the cock? How is someone supposed
to fap without foreskin? Also bleeding from the cock is messed up!

Cutting off the foreskin then making it bleed from the cock? How is someone supposed
to fap without foreskin? Also bleeding from the cock is messed up!
Image003

See it's just a small cut, to let some blood out.
It's alright trust me.
Also, we don't need the foreskin. It's completely unnecessary and causes health problems.

They keep together, they help each other, they have been prosecuted through medieval times by Christians which made them stronger, they think they have a special role in this World given to them by JHWH and to even rule all people. But they don't rule the world, even most of international bankers aren't Jewish at all, BUT they side with anyone who wants tho, because they don't identify themselves as part of any country, they separate themselves and identify as part of the World.

It's almost imossible to lack a social circle when you're a young yid.

Not all Jewish women are paradigms of humility and demure.

bait used to be believable

Jews have their own hierarchy

If you're not one of the top jews, you may as well be a goy

I wish I was a jew because God loves them more than anyone else. I would brag about being an Abraham's descendant.

The future of the human race is Jewish. All they need to do is get rid of us goyim.

I just hate Muslims a lot, I wish I was a Jew so I could legally kill them with military grade weapons. Fuck pisslam it's the reason I'm an incel