Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i have a doubt about jewish women

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
genetic purity is important for jews to keep their high IQ to control the world.

how are jews controlling jewish foids from breeding with low IQ monkeys as a "revenge"

if there is no high IQ jews, world will be a retarded monkefest

they will kill themselves or some disease will kill them.

Many jews do keep their blood pure, as in the ruling class jews. I don’t think they care about a random jewish foid that’s middle class that fucked a nigger

I just want to creampie women, I wan to creampie jewish women

I don't care about genetic purity and iq, i just want my sperm to be inside a woman

Many jews do keep their blood pure, as in the ruling class jews. I don’t think they care about a random jewish foid that’s middle class that fucked a nigger
but foids want to ruin bloodline. men should be controlling them. definitely no foid even in ruling class want to help men by not breeding with filth

genetic purity is important for jews to keep their high IQ to control the world.

how are jews controlling jewish foids from breeding with low IQ monkeys as a "revenge"

Shut the fuck up and stay tf away from Jewish girl

That's why there are jews of all races and colors... Infilthration

Unfortunately the Orthodox reproduce the next generation of Jewish maggots in existence just to suffer the same shitty lives their parents did the only advice I have for Jews is to not breed or have any children so they're genetics will eventually disappear and to convert to Christianity or any other religion for that matter just give up being a Jew and you're good to go

Well, that's exactly what they do. They guard their females just like arabs do.

Unfortunately the Orthodox reproduce the next generation of Jewish maggots in existence just to suffer the same shitty lives their parents did the only advice I have for Jews is to not breed or have any children so they're genetics will eventually disappear and to convert to Christianity or any other religion for that matter just give up being a Jew and you're good to go
why would they give up upper hand

I don’t think they can do anything if their daughters decide to fuck a black dude or some shit, Jermey Meeks Ex-Wife is Jewish.

why would they give up upper hand
That's the point they won't I view Judaism as a cult of the chosen and there is a reason why they are hated

The jew whores are indoctrinated well to stay within the tribe. When i went to uni i had the misfortune of livin in a dorm near the sorority quarter. And one time i passed some foids and in the brief second i could hear one said "He's really cute but he's not Jewish" and that really impressed upon me just how insular and conniving the joos are that they forbid breeding outside the tribe

The jew whores are indoctrinated well to stay within the tribe. When i went to uni i had the misfortune of livin in a dorm near the sorority quarter. And one time i passed some foids and in the brief second i could hear one said "He's really cute but he's not Jewish" and that really impressed upon me just how insular and conniving the joos are that they forbid breeding outside the tribe
world controlling high IQ jews must have known what to do to control foids.

Done.

GoTo

Attachments

• 1713186317377.png
    1713186317377.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 3
this is why we are cucked more and more in every generation. atleast must do what we can if we cant get anything. whats the difference between us and foids if we did not do kindness service to beings.

I don’t think they can do anything if their daughters decide to fuck a black dude or some shit, Jermey Meeks Ex-Wife is Jewish.
They could honor kill their daughter, just like Muslims would do it