Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was in Ukraine right now

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★
Fuck this country man

are you in favelas

I wish I was storming a building right now with the Wagner Group firing a full-auto kalashnikov

I’m Brazilian but live in Weimar America

Fr fr no cappin sheeeit. I wish I was putting a bullet in the head of some American merc or Ukrainian faggot.
I think it's actually possible to join them if you have military experience. I recently started learning russian, it's a very hard language but it's kind of fun. Watching the Wagner movie is a great way to learn russian, because they're shouting mostly one or two word sentences.

Where are you from, South America?
Rotate

Were you paid to say that by the joos?
NO ofc not, Im not brazillian and i dont even own a machete

So you can fight and die for a completely pointless conflict jfl

I think it's actually possible to join them if you have military experience. I recently started learning russian, it's a very hard language but it's kind of fun. Watching the Wagner movie is a great way to learn russian, because they're shouting mostly one or two word sentences.
Bro how did you watch the Wagner movie, I can’t find it.
So you can fight and die for a completely pointless conflict jfl
I’d rather get paid and gain experience in their military JFL not everyone is an infantry man. I’ll get paid while eating shit for free. And once I retire and live in Russia the people will respect me

Brutal sub 80 iq moment. I just typed in wagner pmc movie into youtube and one of the first results is the movie in hd
I didn’t bother searching up on YouTube because it’s the most censored website aside from Normie social media. Are you even American?

Brutal sub 80 iq moment. I just typed in wagner pmc movie into youtube and one of the first results is the movie in hd
Yup it’s not showing up for me, nigger, sub 40 iq moment.

I didn’t bother searching up on YouTube because it’s the most censored website aside from Normie social media. Are you even American?
I'm from switzerland, but yes you're right. I was surprised to find it on jewtube ngl

I'm from switzerland, but yes you're right. I was surprised to find it on jewtube ngl
That’s why, you’re from Neutralland. I can’t watch here in America. I have a VPN at home atleast drop a link to it so I can watch it please.