Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish i was curry

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
I hate being white, 6'4, blonde hair, and blue eyes ,lean, athletic and rich, with a good Jawline, and captain of my highschool football team. I hate it when foids slide into my dms and approach me in public . I hate it when i get 99+ matches a day on tinder all these foids, difficult to choose from. I hate it when random strangers approach me in public and they want to be friends with me, I hate it when people offer me jobs i'm not qualified for, and I hate it when my teachers give me good grades (although i don't study and write nothing for my test).
I wish i was curry or rice , i wish i was born in the slums of Mumbai or Hong Kong to a lower class shitskin family, i wish i was 5'4, balding, shitskin. My life would be so much easier if i was curry or rice. At least i wouldnt have to deal with people approaching me all the time, at least foids would leave me alone and not bother me. At least people won't think i'm a douchebag because i'm from a rich family, at least I have to study and work hard to make a living instead of getting jobs for free and relying on daddy's money. Curries and Rices have life on tutorial mode compared to us cumskins. They are simply better than us at everything, they are more superior than us. I wish I was curry I hate being cumskin chad.

move it to lounge :feelsokman:

good luck getting an it job in us of gay if you're a straight white man

I love being curry. I love being a 5’4 extremely dark shitskin with a 4 inch micropenis, I love to slave away at my wagecuck job, I love being rejected by women and having barely any friends in addition to getting strange looks when I go outside.

Everyday I thank god that wasn’t unfortunate enough to be born as a 6’4 white chad, I can’t imagine how intolerable and painful my life would be if everyone wanted to be my friend, if girls kept wanting to suck my big white cock when all I want to do is play call of duty and GTA V in peace without being disturbed, if i could rely on my rich white parents to pay all my bills.

Being curry is a blessing, I love my life! Life would be hell on earth if I was born as a white chad, I would have went ER and then killed myself!

I bet op is curry and this is what he thinks of the average white chad
Self hating faggoot

just fucking lol. Move this shit to the sewers or ban this dumbass

I always love being curry

I hate being white, 6'4, blonde hair, and blue eyes ,lean, athletic and rich, with a good Jawline, and captain of my highschool football team. I hate it when foids slide into my dms and approach me in public . I hate it when i get 99+ matches a day on tinder all these foids, difficult to choose from. I hate it when random strangers approach me in public and they want to be friends with me, I hate it when people offer me jobs i'm not qualified for, and I hate it when my teachers give me good grades (although i don't study and write nothing for my test).
I wish i was curry or rice , i wish i was born in the slums of Mumbai or Hong Kong to a lower class shitskin family, i wish i was 5'4, balding, shitskin. My life would be so much easier if i was curry or rice. At least i wouldnt have to deal with people approaching me all the time, at least foids would leave me alone and not bother me. At least people won't think i'm a douchebag because i'm from a rich family, at least I have to study and work hard to make a living instead of getting jobs for free and relying on daddy's money. Curries and Rices have life on tutorial mode compared to us cumskins. They are simply better than us at everything, they are more superior than us. I wish I was curry I hate being cumskin chad.
Too much jumbled text for me to read

Yes I am so happy that I am curry and not a tall white blonde chad:panties:

Bump God tier thread! :feelsokman:

I love being curry. I love being a 5’4 extremely dark shitskin with a 4 inch micropenis, I love to slave away at my wagecuck job, I love being rejected by women and having barely any friends in addition to getting strange looks when I go outside.

Everyday I thank god that wasn’t unfortunate enough to be born as a 6’4 white chad, I can’t imagine how intolerable and painful my life would be if everyone wanted to be my friend, if girls kept wanting to suck my big white cock when all I want to do is play call of duty and GTA V in peace without being disturbed, if i could rely on my rich white parents to pay all my bills.

Being curry is a blessing, I love my life! Life would be hell on earth if I was born as a white chad, I would have went ER and then killed myself!
:feelskek: