Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish I was born during the 19th Century as a lascar under the British Empire.(Curries GTFIH)

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-
https://incels.is/

"The earliest record of a mixed Indo-Māori union is said to have occurred in 1810, when an Indian man from Bengal abandoned a shipping vessel to marry a Māori woman. There is also record of an Indian man living with his Māori wife in the Bay of Islands in 1815; another took up residence on Stewart Island after 1814."

Imagine how good the life of these curry males were. They didn't stoodjeet, they weren't codecels. They weren't soyfied cucks. They sailed the Seas exploring new virgin and beautiful lands under their Britbong Leaders.

They travelled to what was probably a tropical paradise, an actual heaven on Earth, and there they met and married beautiful tribal Maori Women who in all capability not dirty whores like modern women. Holy hell I am so jealous of these early Kiwi Indian Settlers. They lead the best kind of life. They had freedom, strength and women(everything I crave).

I wish I was born during the 19th Century.

Didn't you just post this? :ping:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back