Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was born asian

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Honestly. If I was an asian framecel at least I would have some fellow comradery. The average whitey mogs me to hell and back. I can't even get a friend.

East Asian is the worst race to be as an incel. They can't even arranged marriage maxx like curries.

Have you seen the amount of incels in east asian countries?

You are coping

East Asian is the worst race to be as an incel. They can't even arranged marriage maxx like curries.
Same for whitecels unless they seamaxx, being from the 3rd world has perkz:feelskek:

China and Japan seems to have a lot of incels so idk what you're talking about

Are you insane, hell no

Honestly. If I was an asian framecel at least I would have some fellow comradery. The average whitey mogs me to hell and back. I can't even get a friend.
I wish I was an asian in japan or south korea. The society in those countries is homogeneous which means no racism and asians are usually high IQ, so I'd be able to do whatever I want in life academically even if I was ugly. I don't think people in those countries realize how good they have it.

did you browse aznidentity or something?

Dn rd. I wish to be born as a curry in the next life :smonk:

Not true. East Asians can kpopmaxx. Even curry chicks are into kpop dudes.

You don't wanna be a ricecel like me.

it makes sense you would be incel in both but i think being Ricecel is worse because they are more despised by society

And they are perceived to have small dicks, even if that isn't the case.

At least in China shyness is an acceptable trait for a man; outside of East Asia not so.

500px Weaweffff

I wish I were born curry. Jbc pill ruined me