Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was atleast high IQ

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I dont understand a lot of shit that I read on this forum, especially the political stuff. Also when I read books from someone like Jordan Peterson I really dont get it. Fuck man, I wish I could be useful to this world beyond LDAR. Wish I could mean something, to be a philosopher or something atleast. Its over.

Also when I read books from someone like Jordan Peterson I really dont get it.
Not understanding JP doesn’t mean that you are low iq.
If you want to read some good books go with the classics like 1984 from Orwell or Dorian Gray from Oscer Wilde

Yeah it sucks being a dumbass.

i have 88 iq that`s high in mine country

i think maybe it is not because your iQ, maybe you just donot have prerequired knowledge, if i want to learn some stuff, typically I will find an introduction book of that subject
wha
83 here. Its average here.
what is your country

Books like maps of meanings probably noone understands but Peterson himself. It's not your IQ, Peterson just has an overly abstract style of writing

I dont understand a lot of shit that I read on this forum, especially the political stuff. Also when I read books from someone like Jordan Peterson I really dont get it. Fuck man, I wish I could be useful to this world beyond LDAR. Wish I could mean something, to be a philosopher or something atleast. Its over.
I feel ya, son. I’ve tried so hard in college but failed every time, I just don’t have the mind for it.

the best types of jobs for us low IQers is security guard/parking lot attendant

High IQ = Autism

Being high IQ isn't even an advantage anymore. Nobody gives a shit what your IQ is. Now it's all about "fitting in" and being a "company and culture fit". High IQ non-Chad's are being phased out of the workforce and being replaced with diversity hiring. And autism makes it basically impossible to function in a society where outgoing extroverted Chads are the only people want to be around and that companies want to hire. Quiet and keep to yourself? No friends. Suck at small talk? Good luck passing a Zoom interview. Not good looking? Good luck impressing the HR lady and getting a job.

High IQ = Autism

Being high IQ isn't even an advantage anymore. Nobody gives a shit what your IQ is. Now it's all about "fitting in" and being a "company and culture fit". High IQ non-Chad's are being phased out of the workforce and being replaced with diversity hiring. And autism makes it basically impossible to function in a society where outgoing extroverted Chads are the only people want to be around and that companies want to hire. Quiet and keep to yourself? No friends. Suck at small talk? Good luck passing a Zoom interview. Not good looking? Good luck impressing the HR lady and getting a job.
Autism just means you have a different kinda personality, bro.

Quiet and keep to yourself? No friends. Suck at small talk? Good luck passing a Zoom interview. Not good looking? Good luck impressing the HR lady and getting a job.
Yeap. :blackpill:

If you’re on this board and participating your probably higher IQ than most people in the world.

The problem with being high IQ is you easily see how fucked up the world is, and it hurts