Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was an invisible incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I mire the people here who say they get ignored and treated like they don't exist.
It feels like I have a sign on my back saying "fuck with me as much as possible". I don't even do anything to anyone. I'm as quiet as possible. I try to bring as little attention to myself as I can. Yet every norman seems to see me as an easy target to try and bring down so they can feel better about themselves.
Even my so-called friends treat me as a comic relief character. Fuck I hate everyone :feelsrope:

Are you in school?

the mogger is back:feelsohgod:

I wish I had never been born.

That might explain that. But what do you mean "fuck with you?"
Just treat me like shit, single me out. Any time i'm talking to people, the conversation always ends up steering towards me and my flaws. Honestly it was a lot worse when I was younger but it's still bad.

Just treat me like shit, single me out. Any time i'm talking to people, the conversation always ends up steering towards me and my flaws. Honestly it was a lot worse when I was younger but it's still bad.

Can you give me an example?

Can you give me an example?
I don't want to say too much because it's painful, but the conversation just always turns towards me. Someone says "hey, you know who moeggels reminds me of?" and then they say some ugly person. Or they list my flaws that I don't want to say here.

As an incel, you will always be near the bottom of any social hierarchy. If you want to be invisible, don't have friends or acquaintances.

As an incel, you will always be near the bottom of any social hierarchy. If you want to be invisible, don't have friends or acquaintances.
this