Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was an animal

Well if you're white-passing the chances of you actually being subhuman is pretty much non-existent. You should show me your picture on Discord, I don't leak shit. I even got somebody's picture from looksmax.org whom I disliked but I never leaked it nor did I tell him I had it (somebody else sent it to me, but he was the only one to send it to me). He claimed to be good looking but goddamn he was subhuman.
Why are you assuming I'm good looking when I've admitted I'm not?
if you were a dog you could've probably fucked some white pussy by now

#whitegirlsfuckdogs
100%

Why are you assuming I'm good looking when I've admitted I'm not?
Dude we are on eugenes.co (thanks @dankascholon) people just claim to be ugly so they can fit in here. Right now you sound the chaddest of us all. Not even ethnic.

Preferably the dog in my sig, their lives seem so simple and carefree. I hate being a sand nigger.
TBH lately when I read RPG sourcebooks and find magic spells that turn people into animals I spend a lot of time thinking about just turning into an animal and fucking animals.