Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was a chad so i could break the hearts of girls who hurt me.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
In school there were so many girls who lead me on, they pretended to like me and when I made a move they laughed at me, if I woke up as a chad I'd break their hearts, the feeling would be so fucking good. I would become one of the pouplar guys if I was a chad, I'd have a ton of friends and stuff and would live on tutorial mode and my life wouldn't be miserable.

Last edited:
Some Chad's actually do this. I saw several Chad's making video responses to incels with broken hearts saying "Incels, I got your back" and then posted humiliating videos of the toilets in tears. Too bad I didn't bookmark those videos but some less lazy Brocels can find those.

Some Chad's actually do this. I saw several Chad's making video responses to incels with broken hearts saying "Incels, I got your back" and then posted humiliating videos of the toilets in tears. Too bad I didn't bookmark those videos but some less lazy Brocels can find those.
lifefuel

Based. I would do the same. It would be the ultimate revenge

I wish I was chad so I could break the pussies of young foids :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Foids don’t have hearts you cucked idiots they are soulless chad chasing psychopaths

some chads are semi blackpilled , use your genetic fortune to shit on these stuck up cunts .

Blackpill makes many Chads sympathetic for incels. They are already the type to bully people the least because they don’t need go cope.

In school there were so many girls who lead me on, they pretended to like me and when I made a move they laughed at me, if I woke up as a chad I'd break their hearts, the feeling would be so fucking good. I would become one of the pouplar guys if I was a chad, I'd have a ton of friends and stuff and would live on tutorial mode and my life wouldn't be miserable.
foids woudln't hurt u in the first place if u were chad