Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was 5'1 curry than 5'11 russian

Vesuvius Pumpkin

Vesuvius Pumpkin

Recruit
★★★★★
Image 2024 08 10 133123451

I wish I was 5'1 curry than 5'11 russian:cryfeels::cryfeels::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::society::society:. It's absolutley OVER:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:. I see poojeet and russian whore couples in my town a fucking lot, every poojeet is like 5'0 - 5'5 with htb russian whore and russian whores reject tall mtn - htn russian guys:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::society::society:. I'm gonna kms and hope reborn as curry:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Would ricecels do well in your area? I'm not kpopmaxxed.

Is this for real or cherry picking? :what:

The curry in the last clipp moggs 90% of pajeets

Exoticmaxxed + NT-maxxed. If you could go to Philippines, same would probably happen to you especially when you're not even a manlet:chad: If russian foids stopped to like curries, where would currycels ascend then? This is why you should think twice about wasting your energy on dreaming to be a curry.

If those short Indian guys can get laid in Russia then I can too lol. Just you wait, Im coming to slay Russian stacies

Russian women are the only lifefuel for curries and rices.

If those short Indian guys can get laid in Russia then I can too lol. Just you wait, Im coming to slay Russian stacies
The prerequisite is that you have to be curry

IMO currycels, some, not all, do have Eurocentric features; as well as having a high-IQ of course.

Last edited:
What I see of EE on this forum is indeed bizarre and unscientific. Seems Slav women consistently pick genetically short and ugly ethnic men. Like... with Thai men things make sense because they are cucked by superior taller whiter (I include NEAs here) people. With Slavs, it don't make sense... tall white Slavs seem to regularly be cucked by inferior brown and yellow manlets.

zoomer richfag pajeets are far taller and I have to live among them
i see even 6'+ poojeets, but i see turbomanlets with rus whores, it's fucking nightmare

i see even 6'+ poojeets, but i see turbomanlets with rus whores, it's fucking nightmare
what do other pajeets have that I lack , maybe hanging out with you lot is hindering my chances

Thankfully their high-IQ isn't, unlike other fucking ethnics like myself.:feelskek:
Curries as a whole would just be an upgraded Tyrone with a high iq, caucasoid skull, no chin recession, and nice straight hair if only their height and frame was normal on average.

Last edited:
Curries would just be high iq caucasoid Tyrones with no chin recession and nice straight hair if their height and frame was normal on average.
Agree, I can actually picture that.:feelsokman:

Imagine if curries were 5 11 on average.
That would significantly make a big difference for them; TBH, it's not so much their dark skin, it's just their short height that's letting them down.

That would significantly make a big difference for them; TBH, it's not so much their dark skin, it's just their short height that's letting them down.
Agree and maybe their accent too

What are curries doing in Russia?

This isn’t Russia. It’s Latvia or Poland

BRUTAL
BAN ALL ETHNICs

He isnt 5"1ft

So if I go to Russia with my curry skin, 4/10 face, 5"7 height, social anxiety id mog the cumskins and be able to steal their delicious Russian Stacys????

So if I go to Russia with my curry skin, 4/10 face, 5"7 height, social anxiety id mog the cumskins and be able to steal their delicious Russian Stacys????
you wouldn't mog us but by russian female opinion yes

Well not really. Curries raised in the West are almost as tall as whites, but they're still untouchable lepers.

Just be curry is law in russia
Just be Black is law in all of Europe including Russia. I bet if I would come to Moscow, foids would be wetter than the sea