Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I looked more masculine

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
This is probably one main reason why I get disrespected by other men. Im so low T/High E that some users here thought I was 16. I guarantee you I would have a girlfriend If I had a better chin, jawline and thicker neck. I envy people with high T phenotypes they could cuck me and any moment

Looking masculine doesn't get you chicks though

Low T babyface guys will always be the butt of jokes. At least a high T ogre can intimidate other males and no one's going to mess with him.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Low T babyface guys will always be the butt of jokes. At least a high T ogre can intimidate other males and no one's going to mess with him.

Cope. Francisco Lachowski and pretty much every male model have a effeminate face.

Pasteleiro said:
Cope. Francisco Lachowski and pretty much every male model have a effeminate face.

Yeah but they are top tier in looks and usually tall and ripped

Popbob said:
This is probably one main reason why I get disrespected by other men. Im so low T/High E that some users here thought I was 16. I guarantee you I would have a girlfriend If I had a better chin, jawline and thicker neck. I envy people with high T phenotypes they could cuck me and any moment

Send me a pic. You're probably being dramatic.  I'm masculine looking but still ugly as fuck.