Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I knew what happens after death

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
If I could have an experience like in isekai anime or would go to a paradise and join the deities, I would rope in the most painless way possible. Probably a nembutal overdose because off and on I've researched the best way to end my life if I ever decided I had enough. I don't want to live in this world anymore and being a NEETcel wizardcel with a LDAR life, there's really no point to life. NEETcel LDAR is better than being a workcel slave. When I was younger, I imagined a better and difference life for myself but it never happened. I don't have much hope anymore and almost no motivation to do anything anymore except LDAR.

I guess one of the ultimate secrets is what happens after death. If people could get an isekai reincarnation, then I imagine world? The rich and the Chads and Stacys and people getting everything would enjoy this world but someone like me lives a life of loneliness and suffering in this cruel world.

I wouldn't rope, at least not anytime soon but I don't really consider myself alive when I never really lived like almost everyone else. I'm now a wizardcel but my life experience is almost nothing. Teenagers have more real experience than I do at relationships, friendships, success, and life is ahead of them. I'm an outcast wizardcel with almost no hope for the future because of this cruel and corupt world.

Some sperg incel told me that we live in a prison planet and that our souls are recycled through reincarnation so that aliens can feed off our suffering. It's called the prison planet theory.

Some sperg incel told me that we live in a prison planet and that our souls are recycled through reincarnation so that aliens can feed off our suffering. It's called the prison planet theory.
I've heard that theory before and it's the most depressing. I hope it's not true because it would life is meaningless and there's no hope of something better happening after death.

I've heard that theory before and it's the most depressing. I hope it's not true because it would life is meaningless and there's no hope of something better happening after death.
I hope it's true. I'm gonna convince the Archons to make me a rich powerful kike in the next afterlife.

I have many magical thoughts but the most realistic explanation is that death is the ultimate end of "You", the world continues to be but you will dissolve into nothingness, your memories, emotions, personality, character, etc are all forever gone, but our ego doesn't wanna accept that, we all think we're somebody when in fact we're all nobodies

Being dead is not an experience at all, because there's no subject to experience anything
Then how do you explain NDEs? Why couldn't death mean we take on a higher existence or we lose our desire to interact with this world?

Hopefully nothing, I could use some rest after this one

If I could have an experience like in isekai anime or would go to a paradise and join the deities, I would rope in the most painless way possible. Probably a nembutal overdose because off and on I've researched the best way to end my life if I ever decided I had enough. I don't want to live in this world anymore and being a NEETcel wizardcel with a LDAR life, there's really no point to life. NEETcel LDAR is better than being a workcel slave. When I was younger, I imagined a better and difference life for myself but it never happened. I don't have much hope anymore and almost no motivation to do anything anymore except LDAR.

I guess one of the ultimate secrets is what happens after death. If people could get an isekai reincarnation, then I imagine world? The rich and the Chads and Stacys and people getting everything would enjoy this world but someone like me lives a life of loneliness and suffering in this cruel world.

I wouldn't rope, at least not anytime soon but I don't really consider myself alive when I never really lived like almost everyone else. I'm now a wizardcel but my life experience is almost nothing. Teenagers have more real experience than I do at relationships, friendships, success, and life is ahead of them. I'm an outcast wizardcel with almost no hope for the future because of this cruel and corupt world.
What were you before you were born? Can you remember a thing? 15 billions years passed, trillions of stars formed and died, myriads of civilizations came about and died in the universe before you opened your eyes yet you remember nothing of it. Same will follow after you die, an eternity of nothing, until the heat death of universe and when the entropy drops to zero, you wouldn't be there.

What were you before you were born? Can you remember a thing? 15 billions years passed, trillions of stars formed and died, myriads of civilizations came about and died in the universe before you opened your eyes yet you remember nothing of it. Same will follow after you die, an eternity of nothing, until the heat death of universe and when the entropy drops to zero, you wouldn't be there.
That doesn't mean nothing exists because someone doesn't remember. Also, dying doesn't mean it's the end.

That doesn't mean nothing exists because someone doesn't remember. Also, dying doesn't mean it's the end.
It's not about remembering, it's not even knowing that you even existed before your birth. If my father wasn't horny that day, I would have not been born or even existed for any time in eternity to come . It's impossible for a creature that is sentient to imagine it's own non existence.

It's not about remembering, it's not even knowing that you even existed before your birth. If my father wasn't horny that day, I would have not been born or even existed for any time in eternity to come . It's impossible for a creature that is sentient to imagine it's own non existence.
Why would consciousness end even if the physical avatar dies? Why couldn't consciousness or a soul transcend physical matter or a 3D existence?

Why would consciousness end even if the physical avatar dies? Why couldn't consciousness or a soul transcend physical matter or a 3D existence?
Consciousness ends because only thing supporting it is the underlying matter (brain, body). Consciousness transcending the material world is a dualist position.

Black void or reincarnate.