Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I knew how ugly I am ealier

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
I wish I had known.
I wish my family had let me know what a genetic failure I am while growing up.
I wish they had straight up told me what an ugly piece of shit I really am, instead of lying to me about me being handsome.
I wish I wasn't so naïve and trusting to take them at their word.
I wish I was more socially keen to recognize their fake smiles and see through the blatant lies.
I wish they hadn't told me "looks don't matter" and hadn't gone to crazy lengths to convince me of their bs.
I wish they hadn't forcefed me blue pills all my life.
I wish they had educated me on the importance of looks earlier instead of letting me find it out on my own in my fucking late teens.
I wish my parents gave a fuck about me.
I wish my dad had never left me when I was born.
I wish my mother didn't beat me my whole life while growing up.
I wish she wasn't so stubborn as to not take an ultrasound scan while pregnant with me, causing me to be born 2 months early underweight with breathing problems.
I wish she had actually taken her fucking pills so I wouldn't end up calcium and vitD deficient my whole life only for me to discover it in my adulthood.
I wish she had given me real nutritious food and actually cooked for me, instead of me having to either cook for myself or resort to junk food.
I wish she had emphasized the importance of working out.
I wish she wasn't staying awake every night till 4 am, fucking up my sleep schedule and my hormones during the years that mattered.
I wish someone had told me when I started losing hair and I wish they didn't try to convince me that it doesn't matter when I noticed it myself.
I wish I didn't end up as a balding incel manlet.

People all over the world, male or female, will forever find me disgusting. Fuck you world.

I wish I had known.
I wish my family had let me know what a genetic failure I am while growing up.
I wish they had straight up told me what an ugly piece of shit I really am, instead of lying to me about me being handsome.
I wish I wasn't so naïve and trusting to take them at their word.
I wish I was more socially keen to recognize their fake smiles and see through the blatant lies.
I wish they hadn't told me "looks don't matter" and hadn't gone to crazy lengths to convince me of their bs.
I wish they hadn't forcefed me blue pills all my life.
I wish they had educated me on the importance of looks earlier instead of letting me find it out on my own in my fucking late teens.
I wish my parents gave a fuck about me.
I wish my dad had never left me when I was born.
I wish my mother didn't beat me my whole life while growing up.
I wish she wasn't so stubborn as to not take an ultrasound scan while pregnant with me, causing me to be born 2 months early underweight with breathing problems.
I wish she had actually taken her fucking pills so I wouldn't end up calcium and vitD deficient my whole life only for me to discover it in my adulthood.
I wish she had given me real nutritious food and actually cooked for me, instead of me having to either cook for myself or resort to junk food.
I wish she had emphasized the importance of working out.
I wish she wasn't staying awake every night till 4 am, fucking up my sleep schedule and my hormones during the years that mattered.
I wish someone had told me when I started losing hair and I wish they didn't try to convince me that it doesn't matter when I noticed it myself.
I wish I didn't end up as a balding incel manlet.

People all over the world, male or female, will forever find me disgusting. Fuck you world.
It would not change anything in your life. I'm however surprised that you have not known it before. It is strange. :forcedsmile:

That's fucking brutal, you have every right to be angry. So many people just shouldn't be parents, it's insane :feelsrope:

Holy shit man wtf, your mom basically fucked your entire life

Yet she gets worshipped by society for having a hole between her legs

My family always called me the ugly one, didnt change anything, it mess you up even more.

Yeah, no meaning to thread-hijack, it's just that the sentiment sounded quite familiar.
It did, the "polite society" is never actually polite, it just keeps feeding us bullshit inactionable dead-end bluepills no matter where we go. Even on this webiste we get unironic Chads talking down to us, it's absurd.
I bet back in the day bullies actually did their job, instead of serving whatever cultural hypergamic malaise we have know.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Reminds me of this thread of mine.
Exactly dude.
When you are blackpilled early you at least have some control over your looks.
Most of my problems could have been prevented.
If I exercised, got good sleep regularly and weren't nutrient deficient my whole life I wouldn't have ended up so short.
If I wasn't born 2 months early I would have had less of a fucked up face.
If I wasn't bluepilled that "balding isn't a big deal" I would have taken measures to stop or prevent it early on. (Dutasteride, microneedling, etc)

She's lived on easy mode her whole fucking life.
Fuck her.

Last edited:
#MeToo, i would have never had a redpilled phase and wouldn't have humiliated myself

Sounds like you should torture her, OP.

Nail her to an upside-down cross and flail her to death. A good pyre works too.

"We can't expect God to do all the work"

Had they told you, you could very well be now cursing them for "discouraging" you and putting you on the path to inceldom.

Had they told you, you could very well be now cursing them for "discouraging" you and putting you on the path to inceldom.
Discouraging me from what? looksmaxxing?

I knew how ugly I was since I was like 5, girls called me ugly.

And Now they still find me unattractive.

Holy shit man wtf, your mom basically fucked your entire life

I knew how ugly I was since I was like 5, girls called me ugly.

And Now they still find me unattractive.
once youre ugly youre always ugly