Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had my own room growing up

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
Because it would've given me the opportunity to be isolated and I would've learnt useful hobbies and skills that I could show off today, but instead, I shared a room with my brother till 2021 jfl.

Everytime I tried picking up a hobby when I was young i'd get taken the piss out of by my family (idk why) so I resorted to LDARing playing vidya my whole life.

It's only now i'm trying to learn shit whilst having a ruined attention span :feelsseriously:

exactly the same with me. I shared a room with my brother until 2021 too and it definitely fucked up both of us. We could never invite friends over since one was always at home and I could never study since he is a loud low iq ape

parents force me to play sports and shit they say my hobbies are "nerdy" and tell me i dont fit into them im black and stupid shit like let a nigga collect his pokemon cards play video games and watch anime

exactly the same with me. I shared a room with my brother until 2021 too and it definitely fucked up both of us. We could never invite friends over since one was always at home and I could never study since he is a loud low iq ape
That's crazy you just got your own room in 2021 aswell jfl. Parents who restrict their son from having their own room is ensuring they become a failure imo

Last edited:
parents force me to play sports and shit they say my hobbies are "nerdy" and tell me i dont fit into them im black and stupid shit like let a nigga collect his pokemon cards play video games and watch anime
i think they were helping you tbh

Last edited:
Jfl i think they were helping you tbh
they aren't helping me with shit i get bullied every physical sport i do because im fucking trash

they aren't helping me with shit i get bullied every physical sport i do because im fucking trash
Yeah that's suifuel when you're garbage at sports. I skipped/fucked around in all my PE classes cuz sports is for crackers and nigs jfl. How long did they force you to play it?

Yeah that's suifuel when you're garbage at sports. I skipped/fucked around in all my PE classes cuz sports is for crackers and nigs jfl. How long did they force you to play it?
they keep forcing me to im a highschoolcel

Brutal sharedroompill

Everytime I tried picking up a hobby when I was young i'd get taken the piss out of by my family (idk why)
Describes my family