Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had irl friends to talk too

R

righteouscel

-
You guys are cool but it's something about actually having someone who you know irl but normies hate me and alot of them are bluepilled and redpilled af and we can't conversate the same they will never get blackpilled and it's cringe tryna blackpill them.

You're autistic?:feelshehe:

Well I think if you did they'll start getting you on SSRIs and that'll fry your mind and body system so it's better that you don't. At least in here they didn't force me to.

Most of us ended up here bc we have no one to talk irl

Well I think if you did they'll start getting you on SSRIs and that'll fry your mind and body system so it's better that you don't. At least in here they didn't force me to.
Already was prescribed but didn't want them anymore I swear before COVID I felt like I was the joker in real life i couldn't relate to women or any men at all I was an ugly guy lonely and vulnerable but now atleast I have God and this website to cope

Already was prescribed but didn't want them anymore I swear before COVID I felt like I was the joker in real life i couldn't relate to women or any men at all I was an ugly guy lonely and vulnerable but now atleast I have God and this website to cope
You were smart enough to decide it was bad for you.
The best time to stop taking them was before you stop taking them. The second best time was the day you stopped taking them. They're equally good.

I’ve been so antisocial that the idea of me having close friends seems impossible to grasp.