Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a near death experience.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
I don't care whether or not it'd be from an accident or a suicide attempt, or if I actually stay dead in the end. Either way, I wish I could be given an answer as to why my life is like this, and maybe have it change somehow for the better. Or if I end up staying dead, I want to be able to live in this perfect world. In either scenarios, I want to become pure again. no more anger, no more hate, no more worries, no more loneliness, I want bliss.

How exactly would a near death experience make your life change for the better or give you answers as to why your life is like that in the first place?

I don't care whether or not it'd be from an accident or a suicide attempt, or if I actually stay dead in the end. Either way, I wish I could be given an answer as to why my life is like this, and maybe have it change somehow for the better. Or if I end up staying dead, I want to be able to live in this perfect world. In either scenarios, I want to become pure again. no more anger, no more hate, no more worries, no more loneliness, I want bliss.

I've read a few NDE stories. I have to admit the people writing them do tend to share big life-view changes. I don't know how credible they are, but I think you're right that if something like that really happens to you, it tends to change your view of life. Good luck, man.

How exactly would a near death experience make your life change for the better or give you answers as to why your life is like that in the first place?
Because I hope to contact the source or be in a place where I can understand everything. If I can contact to the source, I hope I can negotiate or find the clarity in how to actually "win" in this game. And based on the stories I've read on NDE, I have hope that this would help me in some way.

Last edited:

Yeah, I was almost hit by a truck when I was riding my bicycle at the age of 10, I realized at that moment that I could very well be dead, but it didn't change my life at all.

Yeah, I was almost hit by a truck when I was riding my bicycle at the age of 10, I realized at that moment that I could very well be dead, but it didn't change my life at all.
That's not what I mean by near death experience. I mean, it is kinda. But it's more like you actually get hit by a truck, bleed out, have a heart attack, suffer from some kind of organ failure, or have an overdose, or something that leads to you losing consciousness as you begin to die. Then as death looms in, you enter that dreamstate.
Look into this.

Last edited:
I live NDE

Everyday...
Everyday we stray futher from life

I've read a few NDE stories. I have to admit the people writing them do tend to share big life-view changes. I don't know how credible they are, but I think you're right that if something like that really happens to you, it tends to change your view of life. Good luck, man.
Thanks man, granted… I’m not sure when I’ll have it, if I ever find the guts to actually go for it. But yeah. I hope it does.