Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a near death experience.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
325
Online
10d 10h 29m
I don't care whether or not it'd be from an accident or a suicide attempt, or if I actually stay dead in the end. Either way, I wish I could be given an answer as to why my life is like this, and maybe have it change somehow for the better. Or if I end up staying dead, I want to be able to live in this perfect world. In either scenarios, I want to become pure again. no more anger, no more hate, no more worries, no more loneliness, I want bliss.
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,165
Online
410d 4h 40m
How exactly would a near death experience make your life change for the better or give you answers as to why your life is like that in the first place?
 
NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
925
Online
4d 13h 27m
Deta97 said:
I don't care whether or not it'd be from an accident or a suicide attempt, or if I actually stay dead in the end. Either way, I wish I could be given an answer as to why my life is like this, and maybe have it change somehow for the better. Or if I end up staying dead, I want to be able to live in this perfect world. In either scenarios, I want to become pure again. no more anger, no more hate, no more worries, no more loneliness, I want bliss.

I've read a few NDE stories. I have to admit the people writing them do tend to share big life-view changes. I don't know how credible they are, but I think you're right that if something like that really happens to you, it tends to change your view of life. Good luck, man.
 
Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
325
Online
10d 10h 29m
Animecel2D said:
How exactly would a near death experience make your life change for the better or give you answers as to why your life is like that in the first place?
Because I hope to contact the source or be in a place where I can understand everything. If I can contact to the source, I hope I can negotiate or find the clarity in how to actually "win" in this game. And based on the stories I've read on NDE, I have hope that this would help me in some way.
 
Last edited:
kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,531
Online
151d 5h 45m
Animecel2D said:
How exactly would a near death experience make your life change for the better or give you answers as to why your life is like that in the first place?

Yeah, I was almost hit by a truck when I was riding my bicycle at the age of 10, I realized at that moment that I could very well be dead, but it didn't change my life at all.
 
Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
325
Online
10d 10h 29m
kampman said:
Yeah, I was almost hit by a truck when I was riding my bicycle at the age of 10, I realized at that moment that I could very well be dead, but it didn't change my life at all.
That's not what I mean by near death experience. I mean, it is kinda. But it's more like you actually get hit by a truck, bleed out, have a heart attack, suffer from some kind of organ failure, or have an overdose, or something that leads to you losing consciousness as you begin to die. Then as death looms in, you enter that dreamstate.
Look into this.
 
Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
28,901
Online
113d 1h 18m
I live NDE

Everyday...
Everyday we stray futher from life
 
Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
325
Online
10d 10h 29m
NearlyOver said:
I've read a few NDE stories. I have to admit the people writing them do tend to share big life-view changes. I don't know how credible they are, but I think you're right that if something like that really happens to you, it tends to change your view of life. Good luck, man.
Thanks man, granted… I’m not sure when I’ll have it, if I ever find the guts to actually go for it. But yeah. I hope it does.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top