Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a hot sister. Or even an average looking sister. Or even a below average sister that was kinda chubby so I could cuddle with her.

D

DomGuantanamo

Banned
-
I’ve come to terms with the fact that I can’t attract normal women. I’m awkward, weak, and simply incapable. Women can tell after a few word exchanges that I am not worthy of their love and attention.

I wish I had a sister that I grew up with and was confident around. People always say “you mentally wouldnt be attracted to her” and “thats very fucked up” but I dont care about either one of those. If she is an attractive woman, then I would be attracted to her.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that I can’t attract normal women. I’m awkward, weak, and simply incapable. Women can tell after a few word exchanges that I am not worthy of their love and attention.

I wish I had a sister that I grew up with and was confident around. People always say “you mentally wouldnt be attracted to her” and “thats very fucked up” but I dont care about either one of those. If she is an attractive woman, then I would be attracted to her.

Would you fuck your sister?

same, but i only have brothers who clown on me :cryfeels::blackpill:

if you can't get pussy then so is your sister lol

if you can't get pussy then so is your sister lol
ngl if i had a sister and she was hot i would fuck, i would just even be good with cuddling tbh :heart:

XD

Enjoy your ban in(cest)cel.

They ban incestcels, but they won't ban furryfags. @Luzifer @IceStorm

Ofc most of the retards who say this have never had an actual sister. Make no mistake, she would still hate your existence like most foids do but contain herself better since you are her direct family, and you would certainly not feel any sort of sexual attraction towards her.
They ban incestcels, but they won't ban furryfags. @Luzifer @IceStorm
Doesn't mean they don't deserve it nigger, inbreeding is taboo even for nature's standards

Ofc most of the retards who say this have never had an actual sister. Make no mistake, she would still hate your existence like most foids do but contain herself better since you are her direct family, and you would certainly not feel any sort of sexual attraction towards her.

Doesn't mean they don't deserve it nigger, inbreeding is taboo even for nature's standards
Nobody said anything about having children with your sister retard. You're not reproducing everytime you have sex.

Nobody said anything about having children with your sister retard. You're not reproducing everytime you have sex.
Still disgusting tbh. I'd bet most of you schizo niggers don't even have a sister nor would you have the guts to ask them to do the deed, even if you had one. The mere thought of having sex with a family member is abhorrent.

I think they banned him because he said he was a redditor or something.

@The Enforcer
Why was the retard banned?
which retard? It's hard to keep up with the amount

Based

But your sister isn't your mother, you didn't came from her after 9 months and most of all she isn't the mate of your dad. Sex with a mother should horrifyingly disgust you at the sole thought.

But a sister? What's a sister? A nobody. Now if you're ugly chances are she's too and that's the real reason behind you sistercels acting like moralfags. Because I don't buy anyone of you would reject this hypothetical sister, volcel/gay if you wouldn't ;

A3bad42c929748f4b1da7e670e686c96