Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a cute evil ghost girlfriend

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
This will definitely be the weirdest post I’ve ever made so far but Imagine having an evil ancient ghost girlfriend that watches over you.

And anyone who messes with you too much or harms you gets either haunted or killed by her. She’d have a ton of supernatural abilities like invisibility, telekinesis, etc. and you’re able to have sex with her when she makes herself physically touchable which is also a bonus.

Imagine her ghostly hands caressing your head and playing with your ears as you lay on her lap on her pale white dry legs in front of a couch on carpet floor and you feel her long dry hair extending down on your head. You’re the only form of peace she’s had in centuries.

Would be nice to talk with her all day and cuddle with her in the dark watching Netflix and she tells you stories from her past and talk about how she died and comforting her about it, would be pretty funny to watch her scare the hell out of people too. Man I’ve lost my mind.

IMG 2184
IMG 2185

i thought about this when i was ten

succubusmaxxing

would you pipe the grudge girl

Just Be Ghost (JBG) theory

You'll just have to make you're own

I would fuck a ghost too

I don't need a cute evil ghost girlfriend anymore, I'm married to Margot Robbie