Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Wish I Had A Bigger Penis.

Y

YellowCarrot

Banned
-
I wish it was a lot fucking bigger,

It's literally 4 inches, It's below average in my country.

Why the fuck did I have to be cursed with having a small penis? I didn't fucking deserve this.

I have so much built up anger from my life, My whole life has been miserable, I was always the lonely shy fat boy in school also, I always hated school and was so happy when I finally left.

I feel so old also, I'm in my early 20s now, I feel like just killing myself but that would just be cowardly and weak and giving our enemies a victory.

Best cope for dicklets: Don’t care about dick size, cause no woman is going to see it anyways

Brutal; though people might say that it won't affect you either way, due to your subhumanity not allowing any foid to see it either way, which, although true... :feelshehe:

Doesn't matter in the long run as far as self esteem and confidence goes; your particular feature is mocked and belittled in almost every facet of popular media and almost every normie/foid, only compounding upon your already existing feeling of subhumanity. :feelsclown:

4 inches? Never began

Brutal; though people might say that it won't affect you either way, due to your subhumanity not allowing any foid to see it either way, which, although true... :feelshehe:

Doesn't matter in the long run as far as self esteem and confidence goes; your particular feature is mocked and belittled in almost every facet of popular media and almost every normie/foid, only compounding upon your already existing feeling of subhumanity. :feelsclown:
Body shaming men is encouraged and promoted.

While telling an obese landwhale to lose weight is attacked, Obesity is something that can be controlled, Unlike having a small penis.

Such clown world logic:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I’m only 5 inches but what bothers me even more is the fact that I’m circumcucked. When you want your penis to be bigger you are wanting foids to have more pleasure which is cucked. But when you want your foreskin back you are wanting yourself to have more pleasure

I’m only 5 inches but what bothers me even more is the fact that I’m circumcucked. When you want your penis to be bigger you are wanting foids to have more pleasure which is cucked. But when you want your foreskin back you are wanting yourself to have more pleasure
I'm circumcucked as well.

If you had a big one it would just feel like a waste.

I wish it was a lot fucking bigger,

It's literally 4 inches, It's below average in my country.

Why the fuck did I have to be cursed with having a small penis? I didn't fucking deserve this.

I have so much built up anger from my life, My whole life has been miserable, I was always the lonely shy fat boy in school also, I always hated school and was so happy when I finally left.

I feel so old also, I'm in my early 20s now, I feel like just killing myself but that would just be cowardly and weak and giving our enemies a victory.
Lose weight you fat tub of shit. You'll 'get' length back. A bit.

That or kill yourself.

If you have the face, it doesen’t matter how big the yarak is becauEe they forgive it

If you don’t have the face, it also doesen’t matter how big the yarak is because they don’t want you anyway

I go to the gym three times a week.
Then go more until you actually lose weight fatty. And also you can go to the gym 3 times a week all you want but if you eat dog shit all throughout then it's greatly fucking negated

I know that feeling man. I'm not that bad but I still wish I could grow another inch or 2. Not that it'd do me any good. No point in having a big dick if no woman wants to see it because of what it's attached to.

Then go more until you actually lose weight fatty. And also you can go to the gym 3 times a week all you want but if you eat dog shit all throughout then it's greatly fucking negated
I have been going for years, It doesn't change your looks you dumb low IQ retard.

I have been going for years, It doesn't change your looks you dumb low IQ retard.
You're pissed cause I'm telling you the truth on how to stop being a fat fuck if you really want to

You're pissed cause I'm telling you the truth on how to stop being a fat fuck if you really want to
I'm not fat, Far from it I'm fit and healthy, Sounds like you're projecting.

Alright then so what the hell out of are you complaining about?
My penis is still small, Just going to the gym won't change your looks, You're dumb for acting like it will.

My penis is still small, Just going to the gym won't change your looks, You're dumb for acting like it will.
Then opt for dangerous penis surgery or kill yourself. Can't change penis much without wrecking it. Trans neococks are abominations, all of them, because of this.

I suggest jumping off an extremely high building or cliff with a hand and mouth full of grenades.

Its not like we get to use our dicks anyway, might as well not have one. Chad can have 2 inch dick covered in smegma and women will suck it with pleasure

Are you even measuring it right you mongoloid, you have to measure it bone-pressed or it doesnt count.

If you are fat as fuc u can have 2-3 inches hidden in fat.

I feel small at 6 inches. Anything under 7 inches is considered small to women anyway

life is beyond-unfair. just rape at this point

If you have the face, it doesen’t matter how big the yarak is becauEe they forgive it

If you don’t have the face, it also doesen’t matter how big the yarak is because they don’t want you anyway

Bullshit. Bone-pressed doesn't count. You're only using the visible parr of your dick anyway.

And even skinnycels can get more cm by bonepressing

Every dick measurement study or anything is done bonepressed, because is the only accurate result you can get, everyone has different levels of fat pad around their body.

So if the results are not bonepressed they are useless and used to cope/brag.

If you are GIGAFATCEL for example, and say you got 4 inch dick. You will get sympathy, but then you lose 100kgs and it turns out you actually had a 7 inch dick all along. See the point?