Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I had a 8 inch dick

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
So why do you care about having a big dick
I think he's considering the the sub-5 dudes who ascend by bigdickmaxxing; it does happen, like just have BBC or BWC, but at best they get one night stands or FWB, but it's at least something.

I think he's considering the the sub-5 dudes who ascend by bigdickmaxxing; it does happen, like just have BBC or BWC, but at best they get one night stands or FWB, but it's at least something.
Exactly

certified silly goober
6e64827f0b16635cc489720d5216ab66.jpg

Copers will say the most masculine thing is having a big bulk body,or chiseled body, some say it is a act or behaviour related thing. But dick is what you use in actual coitus. Dick is what makes a woman love you even more when you are in the bed. No behaviour or body. Dick is everything even for a chad to reach the highest of masculine energy for women. My ding dong is not extremely small, it's average, but most women openly say they want a 8 inch minimum, they are not satisfied by a 5 inch one. Another trait where the avg is not desired( like avg height).
Here comes some suifuel :p