Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i had 1 god tier feature, 1 subhuman feature and the rest average

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
imagine how huge of a motivation grinding for a nose/chin job knowing u will ascend after a minor fix like @octopusgun2

sadly i have too many negative features i would need 50K$ to look decent for an ethnik

just rot in peace if youre a curry

and the god-tier feature should always be huge cock tbh

just lol if you disagree

I still have a long way to go tho. I need to fix my lower third which would take two surgeries + other looksmaxxes such as training my neck, etc...Then I can really fully ascend.

lacune said:
and the god-tier feature should always be huge cock tbh

just lol if you disagree

And of what use is your dick if women don't want to approach you?
The god tier feature should be your eye area.

does height also count?

godly lower third > everything else

and i will prove it to you whenever you want

octopus still needs double jaw and genio to be anywhere near average

morons... 1 featuer does not amke you GL, its about having total harmony in good looks. Full average features is prob better than 1 good and 1 bad.

I wish that were true for me too. I would want my nose to be the subhuman feature since I would be use to it and eye area for god tier.

I just need colored eyes to fit this description.

Machiavelli said:
octopus still needs double jaw and genio to be anywhere near average

cope

hes at least normie now

hehe xd said:
imagine how huge of a motivation grinding for a nose/chin job knowing u will ascend after a minor fix like @octopusgun2

sadly i have too many negative features i would need 50K$ to look decent for an ethnik

same tbh

i just wanna be 5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back