Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish i grew up in the 80's

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=whZuz5Dwtw8

Look at this shit. Random guys and girls going to a metal concert, getting drunk and drugged out, and then hooking up. None of this shit is possible in 2020. These days you need to have a friend group to go with, then you cant even approach females if your not a gigachad because they will have an army of girlfriends guarding them at all times.
And getting them drunk/drugged enough to fuck your ugly ass isnt an option since you'll be arrested for rape.
And on top if all that the only concerts that are popular anymore are shitty rap concerts.
We would all have been slayers in the 80's. The 2000's have been the worst time in human history

sounds like a cope

Up until the early 2000s alternative culture was still alive, and was not limited to fat goth women. If you were into a niche scene you naturally had less competition. The final nail to the coffin of subcultures was with the death of emo, and now the world the world consists of tech savy bugmen and Chads.

Last edited:
Bruv i wish I grew up as a Chad.

I would still be in the same situation as I am in now

sounds like a cope
Your coping, skim through the video and you'll see how most of the guys back then looked like complete shit. I unironically mogg about 60% of the guys in the video and they where out there slaying

And getting them drunk/drugged enough to fuck your ugly ass isnt an option since you'll be arrested for rape.
Partymaxxing will soon be possible in Minneapolis because tyrones forced :soy: to get rid of the police

the people in the clip look subhuman

You have to be low inhib first

I feel like people are definitely less social today than they were in the 80s. People say it's boomer talk to complain about phones, but here's the thing. Let's say it's the 80s. You're standing around with someone. If you have no phone, you can't just distract yourself with it and ignore the other person. You have to do something else to cut the awkwardness.

I feel like people are definitely less social today than they were in the 80s. People say it's boomer talk to complain about phones, but here's the thing. Let's say it's the 80s. You're standing around with someone. If you have no phone, you can't just distract yourself with it and ignore the other person. You have to do something else to cut the awkwardness.
is truth

I feel you bro

I actually feel bad when watching these old stuff, like I missed something

80s or 90s wouldnt be bad.

I was there. It sucked.

I suspect truecels would have been incels in the 1980s as well.
There's no such thing as "the good old days." They might have just sucked a tiny bit less, but they still sucked.

I agree tbh, we all wouldn't be posting on here, or, in terms of back then, any BBS with similar themes to what is on here. Maybe the deformedcels but even the shortcels and anyone who is above a 2 probably would have ascended back then.

I wish I was raised in a time when music was good, it was easy to get a girlfriend, NES was king, you were able to go fresh out of high school and make a liveable wage, people were more connected and social in real life. Instead I'm born in the timeline where 9/11 pretty much caused a domino effect and fucked everything up, and because of it we're basically on the verge of collapse. You can't get a girlfriend unless you're ridiculously good looking or just plain lucky, you're not guaranteed a job with a liveable wage after paying hundreds of thousands for college, there is no outside concert life unless you like fucking shitty rap music, alphabet people, globalists, and progressives are slowly taking over our lives, and people as a whole are more disconnected in real life than they ever were, EVER. Just look at the fucking modern contemporary houses they're building nowadays, just look how bleak and depressing they look. Just look at their drab and neutral hues. It's an accurate reflection on how life really is nowadays for the average person, moreso for the average man. I'm gonna be fucking honest, even if I was able to wake up as a Chad one day, I would not, and I will never bring a kid into this world due to how fucked up everything is nowadays. It would be very selfish.

The only thing I'm glad to experience in my two decades of living was living through the best of the Internet when I was really, really young, before it became overrun by progressives, soy chuggers, social media, and annoying white women. The days when every site on the Internet was just HTML and Java was the fucking shit.