Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish I got a console when I was younger

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I wish I grew up playing GTA, COD, Halo & any other of these games. One reason I probably didn’t do well in casual convo with other nerdy guys is cuz I didn’t play video games or watch shit like DBZ.

Most guys growing up would talk about shit like this or fucking play with their Pokémon cards but I was an aspie faggot and was into stupid shit. I remember I used to just fucking watch cartoons & YouTube videos on my PC all day or deadass just go outside & do stupid shit. It wasn’t even anything good cuz I didn’t have a bike after a certain age cuz I never used it. I was always a chronically online phone addict since I was like fucking 8.

At least you niggers got to experience the joy of these things.

I always played games alone. I asked the people from my classes to play with me, but they always have the excuse that there's too many players. It's not like I was shit, I was even better than most of them.

i played yugioh when i was young, i also played some old gta3 and gta vice city in the past but never actually played any real triple A games like gta 5 until recently

haha you’ll never get to experience the intensive nostalgia that we feel when we hear the MW2 soundtrack literally over for you

vidya is the only thing making me fondly recollect my friendless childhood
Fucking lucky nigger. Only fucking vidya I played was fucking shitty EA mobile app games or IO games. I loved playing smash whenever I had the opportunity but didn’t get a fucking switch until my 15th birthday.

I spent most of my preteen years being on retarded websites & social media posting fucking memes & arguing with pedos online.
I always played games alone. I asked the people from my classes to play with me, but they always have the excuse that there's too many players. It's not like I was shit, I was even better than most of them.
Brutal. I did have some frens to play games with but it didn’t matter. It wasn’t anything serious

Last edited:
I had a Sega Genesis when I was young. And a 486 computer.
That shows how old I am.

But it did more harm than good.

Maybe I would have had friends if I had to go outside to play.
Or maybe not………who really knows?

I played those games too. I never got a switch but I had older consoles like a wii / nintendo 64 / ps3 / 3ds. How the fuck did you spend so much time on that you never wanted to play the video games everyone else was talking about? Subway surfers is literally the same thing and never changes.

In either case it’s never too late to install an emulator / ROMs and play classics from the golden age of vidya :feelsYall:
I don’t remember why. I probably was just obsessed with cartoons & garbage like that. I think I do remember asking my parents for a 3DS when I was in like first grade but that’s about it. I do wanna play hearts of iron though.

The poorpill is always a tough one to swallow. You were never given a chance to fully ingratiate with others

The poorpill is always a tough one to swallow. You were never given a chance to fully ingratiate with others
I wasn’t poor lol I was just super autistic. :feelskek: My parents def had money for the console I was just strange as a kid and never bothered to ask for one.

Billy and Mandy? The Oblongs? Those were good cartoons.

Billy and Mandy? The Oblongs? Those were good cartoons.
I was a Zoomer born in the mid 00s. I didn’t watch that stuff when it was airing.

I was a Zoomer born in the mid 00s. I didn’t watch that stuff when it was airing.
Brutal. I was in high school in the mid 00s.

Brutal. I was in high school in the mid 00s.
Mogger I would rather be a teen in the 00s than today. I probably would’ve been playing vidya and watching anime back then but I’d still be more social & normie like

Mogger I would rather be a teen in the 00s than today. I probably would’ve been playing vidya and watching anime back then but I’d still be more social & normie like
Probably. There were no smartphones back then. The internet was still at its early stage. People were more easy going. But I wish I had been born as a boomer in the 1930s. Being a teenager in the 1950s must have been great.

Probably. There were no smartphones back then. The internet was still at its early stage. People were more easy going. But I wish I had been born as a boomer in the 1930s. Being a teenager in the 1950s must have been great.
It all went to shit when the Frankfurt school ideals took over in the 60s

I wish I grew up playing GTA, COD, Halo & any other of these games. One reason I probably didn’t do well in casual convo with other nerdy guys is cuz I didn’t play video games or watch shit like DBZ.

Most guys growing up would talk about shit like this or fucking play with their Pokémon cards but I was an aspie faggot and was into stupid shit. I remember I used to just fucking watch cartoons & YouTube videos on my PC all day or deadass just go outside & do stupid shit. It wasn’t even anything good cuz I didn’t have a bike after a certain age cuz I never used it. I was always a chronically online phone addict since I was like fucking 8.

At least you niggers got to experience the joy of these things.
I absolutely LOVED my Super Nintendo and Super Mario World and Zelda: A Link To the Past.

I feel your pain, parents were uber strict so I never owned a video game.

I feel your pain, parents were uber strict so I never owned a video game.
Brutal.
I absolutely LOVED my Super Nintendo and Super Mario World and Zelda: A Link To the Past.
I’m honestly surprised I didn’t get any Nintendo games til middle school. But fuck this thread just made me recall I did have something similar to a DS as a kid. It wasn’t Nintendo related though I was like 6 when I had it so I guess I did play that.

I've owned a gameboy, gamecube, ps2, xbox 360, wii, Ds, 2ds, and switch
I have some good memories from then. My favorite era was the one between Gamecube to wii. It seemed like that age everything was at the height.