Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could’ve lived in the medieval days

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wish I could live in the medieval days being a wageslave is not worth it I’d rather be a knight

Have fun being a peasant

same, and I'd be able to buy a hot bride by trading her father 3 cows

It’s no different being the peasant fief of a Lord than a wageslave to a corporation tbh, but in terms of sexual selection, architecture, societal views, it was a much better time indeed.

I would be raping and pillaging without consequence (in video game!)

Dunno, dunno

Amenocel3D is on point - there was so much more peasants with nothing to their names than the everything-owning counts-dukes-kings-HRE emperors

Peasants live was horrible, you would NOT want to live as a peasant in middle ages - you was almost a slave to your feudal lord, he could kill you just for fun, and nobody will say to him that hes a murderer

And lord can just walk to your house, and say - yo popo you got a nice wifey

Now shes mine popo

Now scram

Aint it a kick in the head

it's called the dark ages for a reason

It’s no different being the peasant fief of a Lord than a wageslave to a corporation tbh, but in terms of sexual selection, architecture, societal views, it was a much better time indeed.
At least you'd get sex

The way things are now it's like waiting to die

Dunno, dunno

Amenocel3D is on point - there was so much more peasants with nothing to their names than the everything-owning counts-dukes-kings-HRE emperors

Peasants live was horrible, you would NOT want to live as a peasant in middle ages - you was almost a slave to your feudal lord, he could kill you just for fun, and nobody will say to him that hes a murderer

And lord can just walk to your house, and say - yo popo you got a nice wifey

Now shes mine popo

Now scram

Aint it a kick in the head
what did I just read :dafuckfeels: :feelsgah:

I wish I could live in the medieval days being a wageslave is not worth it I’d rather be a knight
trucels dont become knights,at best they become peasant serfs wageslaving for their chad lord

fellow zum zum man

I would accuse a foid of being a witch and she would be condemned to heresy and burn at the stake. Oh happy day!