Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I could think like BLKpillpress

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Watching movies and shows like American psycho,death note, nightcrawler etc. And noticing how these characters like Patrick Bateman,light yagami etc all have no empathy whatsoever is quite admirable. Its a trait I wish I could have. Being completely ruthless is something I wish I could have. Like blkpillpress once said how empathy is a weakness in the modern world m I wish I could lack empathy and have a more apathetic cluster b type personality.

I can't think without emotion,ego or empathy. Its been in my thinking for as long as I've been born. But when I look at blkpillpress posts. I admire how he uses logic, straight to the point and lacks ego & empathy when doing things. Ive been trying to adapt to this mentality but I can't. I still have this cuck trait called empathy.

I mean would you stab a 5 yr old boy to death to live your ideal lifestyle?( The best possible lifestyle you possibly imagine for yourself,even changing your looks) Idk if I would have the guts to do it?

watch gore. it will help

Well i lack of empathy and i should be in hospital this is what my psy said anyways fuck this faggot idkn with all the drugs i take since years and years i could stab anyone for a better life :feelsaww:

I am an empath as well

I cry all the time

he's a nigger though. are you also a nigger? (blackskinned folk)

I mean would you stab a 5 yr old boy to death to live your ideal lifestyle?( The best possible lifestyle you possibly imagine for yourself,even changing your looks) Idk if I would have the guts to do it?
I like to think of myself as an amoral person who no longer believes in anything, but I probably wouldn't be able to do this.

I have dark triad personality and I don't know how will I come to an end.

He is just larping the tough guy here and always post about all the stuff he is planning to do in the future. As long as he hasn’t achieved anything he’s a fuckin loser

He is just larping the tough guy here and always post about all the stuff he is planning to do in the future. As long as he hasn’t achieved anything he’s a fuckin loser
And he is short-> Over!

I can't think without emotion,ego or empathy. Its been in my thinking for as long as I've been born. But when I look at blkpillpress posts. I admire how he uses logic, straight to the point and lacks ego & empathy when doing things. Ive been trying to adapt to this mentality but I can't. I still have this cuck trait called empathy.
I'm gonna give you a pass as you're young, but stop thinking like this. It's not real, there's no power-up by lacking empathy, smart people get shit done. With or without empathy, the reality is that most people aren't smart. You will see a lot of posters here who think they know shit and all in all they're as clueless as the rest, fancy words are just that. Without proof everything is meaningless, empathy means jack and the lack of it also means jack. You either have it or don't.

If your ideal lifestyle is prison then go for it dude, the "amoral" dudes who win are the smart/blessed ones. Don't think you'll be one of them, if you were one of them you wouldn't be here in the first place. There's no "dropping of morals" that's the same as the "Frame" and "Attitude" that Redpill retards say, you won't get better results just by being an asshole, no matter if it's finnantially/romantically or whatever, you're either born an asshole with luck or just a regular dude.

Watching movies and shows like American psycho,death note, nightcrawler etc. And noticing how these characters like Patrick Bateman,light yagami etc all have no empathy whatsoever is quite admirable. Its a trait I wish I could have. Being completely ruthless is something I wish I could have. Like blkpillpress once said how empathy is a weakness in the modern world m I wish I could lack empathy and have a more apathetic cluster b type personality.

You haven't experienced enough trauma. Go back 15 years or so in my life, and I was the nicest, most caring and timid person you'd meet. But every part of myself and my worldviews that I took pride in was stripped away from me, almost systematically. Which has amplified my paranoia over the years and makes me think on some level, that if a God does exist, he is definitely fucking with me.

1. I used to pride myself on my intelligence but then I met someone with photographic memory who beat me in every test while barely trying. That experience showed me how unfair reality is with respect to intelligence and that hard work doesn't really matter. Genetics > Effort. For someone like me to get by, I can't follow the straight and narrow path and I have to be ruthless, or else I will only live in the shadow of those born luckier than me.

When I went to university I saw even more exceptional people, and all of these individuals had social lives, sex lives, etc. That reality just weighed on me more and more, until me being "smart" didn't even matter to me anymore, I know longer saw it as a perk because it didn't really yield anything that I wanted much of in life.

Even today when people compliment me on my intelligence I just shrug it off, it holds no meaning to me anymore.

This thread I made is very much related to this realization:

2. I used to base my life choices around family and friendships, and over time I realized how useless a "family" really is, and that it's only really a burden. Family causes more problems and debt that anything useful. I had this dream of me and my two best friends spending our lives together, hanging out, starting a company or something. Then out of nowhere one of them killed himself, and his life was way better than mines. He was tall, attractive, also intelligent, came from a well off family, had a girlfriend, a sex life, etc, etc, etc and still killed himself. That was a slap in the face and a wake up call, because what he said was that my friendship wasn't enough to keep going, and indirectly it's like he asked me "why haven't you killed yourself yet?", because again, his life was way better than mines.

If I wasn't already a cynic I probably would have killed myself. But by then I had already began the "transition" into what I am now.

From then I could only look back and laugh at how naive and childish I was. I was in full on blue pilled mode. You can't live your life for anyone's sake but your own, and you can't plan your life around other people, because you can't control them or predict them completely. You have to live your life solely for yourself, and leave a few "seats" open (if you want to) to let others come along for the ride, but you have to be the pilot and your goals and path in life has to be the destination.

3. I used to think I was good looking enough to one day get a date. But years upon years of rejection showed me otherwise. At some point I was attending university and I decided to aim as low as possible, and even then I was still rejected, and that was when I realized (and finally admitted to myself) I had no chance at all, I was completely delusional for all these years. A few years later I lost my virginity to a prostitute, I stopped kidding myself and I accepted my path in life.

I'm not that guy who gets chosen, so I have to be the guy that chooses himself. I have to want for myself and disregard the desires of others. I can't restrict myself based on concepts like "mutual attraction" or anything like that. I am a predator and women are my prey, and I will get what I want from them, by any means necessary.

Of course the most convenient means are the ones I will pursue first, but if I woke up one day and prostitution was illegal across the globe everywhere, and brothels were getting raided left and right. It wouldn't be long before I became a serial rapist.

4. Etc, etc, etc.

There's many examples like this. Every concept I trusted in and depended on in life was completely dismantled (religion being an obvious one), so I had no choice but to accept the truth. This mindset came easy to me, because reality showed me every step of the way that I was wrong.

If you really can't see yourself having this mindset, then your life must be amazing already, and a lot of things that you place your faith in, haven't been proven false YET, and maybe they never will.

It's not that you can't have my mindset. It's that you refuse to "let go", because you are still clinging to certain concepts and faiths. You cling to them because you still see value, power, and worth in them. You will continue to see things this way until they fail, but if they don't you'll always just be what you are now, and you'll never feel any urgency to change.

Simply put, I realized one day that I had to be completely self focused, because the only being on the planet who truly cares for my interests and desires, is me. It's the same for every person on the planet too, they just haven't realized it yet, because they never had their worldview systematically dismantled like mines was.

I am probably one of the most paranoid individuals on the planet as a result of this weird life of mines, and it's all because of how "perfectly" this all happened. It's really eerie when I think about it. How many people can say that every time they told themselves "well at least I have this thing", years later something happened to take away the "faith" and "sense of security" they had in it. Rinse and repeat, until one day they didn't have faith in anything but their own will.

The only thing that can't be taken away from your sense of self, because to lose it means death. Either way I've already accepted my own death and I've contemplated suicide before, so maybe I beat "the system" by giving up on something before I lost it lol. Maybe that's why I'm still alive.

I believe only in myself, because every other belief was proven false and stripped away.

Family doesn't matter.
Friends don't matter.
Romanticism doesn't matter.
ONLY YOU MATTER, AND THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN TRULY DEPEND ON, IS YOU.

I would burn down an entire orphanage (assuming there was no such thing as hell lol).

Fuck that guy. He’s so full of himself

I'm gonna give you a pass as you're young, but stop thinking like this. It's not real, there's no power-up by lacking empathy, smart people get shit done. With or without empathy, the reality is that most people aren't smart. You will see a lot of posters here who think they know shit and all in all they're as clueless as the rest, fancy words are just that. Without proof everything is meaningless, empathy means jack and the lack of it also means jack. You either have it or don't.

If your ideal lifestyle is prison then go for it dude, the "amoral" dudes who win are the smart/blessed ones. Don't think you'll be one of them, if you were one of them you wouldn't be here in the first place. There's no "dropping of morals" that's the same as the "Frame" and "Attitude" that Redpill retards say, you won't get better results just by being an asshole, no matter if it's finnantially/romantically or whatever, you're either born an asshole with luck or just a regular dude.
True, empathy is not a weak trait to have. Idk what I was thinking when I wrote this thread. I guess I was a little mad. your right,it's no 'power up' to lack empathy. Its about being smart. And anyway,I'm a youngcel with lack of experience. So what would I know...?

However I have heard from elders that you might have to make ruthless acts in the normie world to succeed(especially if your a normie and not a chad). So I was just curious to whether this was true or not.

However I have heard from elders that you might have to make ruthless acts in the normie world to succeed(especially if your a normie and not a chad). So I was just curious to whether this was true or not.
Yes, to an extent. This is why you have two roads ahead of you "the good guy" and the "bad guy" road, if you choose the later you'll have to be on the watch out constantly of people who will want to fuck you. You'll be paranoid as hell and you need to be smart to pull it off and not become worse than you were before even thinking of becoming bad.

Most criminals or just criminal enthusiasts end up in jail, seeing ones that triumph is just survivorship bias. Thinking that you'll be someone like Patrick Bateman from American psycho or Light Yagami from death note is a Ideal dream, if they werent sociopaths they would still do exceedingly well, there's just a tendecy for things. you're either born in crime and learn from a young age to get shit and abuse the system or you don't.

Want to take the risk? Go ahead, you've been warned. Just bear in mind that people are nice for a reason and in time of need you can play the "i've been good" card, when you go bad, you don't have the luxury of asking for help anymore.

Yes, to an extent. This is why you have two roads ahead of you "the good guy" and the "bad guy" road, if you choose the later you'll have to be on the watch out constantly of people who will want to fuck you. You'll be paranoid as hell and you need to be smart to pull it off and not become worse than you were before even thinking of becoming bad.

Most criminals or just criminal enthusiasts end up in jail, seeing ones that triumph is just survivorship bias. Thinking that you'll be someone like Patrick Bateman from American psycho or Light Yagami from death note is a Ideal dream, if they werent sociopaths they would still do exceedingly well, there's just a tendecy for things. you're either born in crime and learn from a young age to get shit and abuse the system or you don't.

Want to take the risk? Go ahead, you've been warned. Just bear in mind that people are nice for a reason and in time of need you can play the "i've been good" card, when you go bad, you don't have the luxury of asking for help anymore.
Yeah I can see. Its their cluster B personality they were born with. Its part of their nature. That's why these guys are so manipulative,ruthless etc. I used to admire since they seemed so cold and masculine. They got whatever they wanted.

But I don't see them like that anymore. I'm not like that. I don't want to be a devil. I'm just a regular dude and still have empathy. I'm not going to force myself to be something that I'm not by nature. I can imagine my attempts being a bit cringe and cheesy. Tbh I don't see the need to anyway.

Yeah I can see. Its their cluster B personality they were born with. Its part of their nature. That's why these guys are so manipulative,ruthless etc. I used to admire since they seemed so cold and masculine. They got whatever they wanted.

But I don't see them like that anymore. I'm not like that. I don't want to be a devil. I'm just a regular dude and still have empathy. I'm not going to force myself to be something that I'm not by nature. I can imagine my attempts being a bit cringe and cheesy. Tbh I don't see the need to anyway.
If you think they're only that way because of their personality type, you are coping hard. You need good genetics for you to have a personality like this in the first place. High T is heavily genetic, you need height for physical strength etc.

You would not stab anyone because obviously you will get punished for it and there is no reason why. I do not understand well how that works, but people generally help others to feel themselves superior, more powerful, they would not to something considered "ruthless" because they will get punished for it. Either way, does not matter because you dont have a opportunity to enact in a conquest for you goals while being "ruthless", so does not matter. If the time comes, you can just follow your dream and do what is necessary. Puzzling concept, also there is nothing good in worshiping a user that way, writing a text displaying introspective thinking not always need to be filled with emotive expressions. Patrick bateman fills a void in his life for intensity that he fulfills along with his image-obsessed driven life, natural for where he lives, but he wants something more than that, he tries to find a reason killing, he dont care for some people because there is no reason to care for must of them. Light yagami does well on killing people that he has to kill for his own good and for the good of his goal, in his place killing is natural. The nightcrawler found a good way to get profit in his life and getting what he wants, competition would ruin that and needed to be sabotaged, his partner wanted to ruin his business so he found a good way to profid majorly at the end while eliminating him from it; neutralizing threats is natural, people pretend to care, they dont actually are, you do what is necessary. Just a curiosity: Patrick bateman, Light Yagami and Louis Bloom are ENTJ, but that does mean nothing at the end.

The point is: If something will benefit you and will not be a major risk or dangerous (knowing you will get away with it even in the future), you do it for your own good, you dont do something if you see it will be affect your goals or you in a bad way. People say that caring for others or pity is real, but is not: People pretend to be compassionate so they can have a good societal image, they do help or dont harm knowing they can just to feel powerful. Overall no worship, so whatever.

You would not stab anyone because obviously you will get punished for it and there is no reason why. I do not understand well how that works, but people generally help others to feel themselves superior, more powerful, they would not to something considered "ruthless" because they will get punished for it. Either way, does not matter because you dont have a opportunity to enact in a conquest for you goals while being "ruthless", so does not matter. If the time comes, you can just follow your dream and do what is necessary. Puzzling concept, also there is nothing good in worshiping a user that way, writing a text displaying introspective thinking not always need to be filled with emotive expressions. Patrick bateman fills a void in his life for intensity that he fulfills along with his image-obsessed driven life, natural for where he lives, but he wants something more than that, he tries to find a reason killing, he dont care for some people because there is no reason to care for must of them. Light yagami does well on killing people that he has to kill for his own good and for the good of his goal, in his place killing is natural. The nightcrawler found a good way to get profit in his life and getting what he wants, competition would ruin that and needed to be sabotaged, his partner wanted to ruin his business so he found a good way to profid majorly at the end while eliminating him from it; neutralizing threats is natural, people pretend to care, they dont actually are, you do what is necessary. Just a curiosity: Patrick bateman, Light Yagami and Louis Bloom are ENTJ, but that does mean nothing at the end.

The point is: If something will benefit you and will not be a major risk or dangerous (knowing you will get away with it even in the future), you do it for your own good, you dont do something if you see it will be affect your goals or you in a bad way. People say that caring for others or pity is real, but is not: People pretend to be compassionate so they can have a good societal image, they do help or dont harm knowing they can just to feel powerful. Overall no worship, so whatever.
Well said, very autistic post I made. You don't need to be ruthless all the time to get your way. Just do whatever is necessary to reach your dream.

I thought empathy was a cucked and feminine trait and that being apathetic was based and edgy. And autistically wanted to copy those that had such apathetic,based behaviour. Watching sigma male memes, watching these movies etc influenced me to think this way and that this is the way a man should be. But looking back,(even tho it's only been like 3 months lol) I realized how autistic I was for having such a mindset.

I also realized it's kind of pathetic and Patrick Bateman had many deep insecurities even though he looked pretty based from the outside. And that we all have our soft sides,no matter how tough or based someone can look or behave.

Lack of compassion and empathy is a reason for alot of things wrong with this world. Although I do disagree with you, about empathy not being real and people simply help others for social brownies. I genuinely feel sorry for people and have a genuine will to help them. But yes, alot of the times that is the case. Just not all of us.

But yes, when it comes to reaching your dreams and ideals in life. Do anything that's necessary. That's one thing I learnt.

Anyway, I might delete this post. Pretty embarrassing

I have the no empathy part down, it’s just that I have none of the charm that psychopaths are supposed to have

this is major key
Watching gore only reinforces my belief in Antinatalism. If you had the ability to reproduce why would you make an innocent being ( without his/her) exist in a world like this?

Watching gore only reinforces my belief in Antinatalism. If you had the ability to reproduce why would you make an innocent being ( without his/her) exist in a world like this?
Yeah gore does make people more antinatalist, I think it made me more so a bit too

quite edgy, aren't we ? :forcedsmile:
you forgot the fictional word in fictional characters.

you get a pass for being a youngcel. :feelsYall:
Go studymaxx to moneymaxx, instead of rotting.