Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I could summon the courage to rope.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Every day is constant pain, suffering, and torture. I feel no happiness and I'm always depressed and forlorn about life. I don't know if I can tolerate this anymore. Post-university life is even more brutal for autists and incels. I wasn't made for this world- I'm simply not resiliant enough, nor is my brain wired properly for it. I'm an unadchieving, ugly, useless, worthless loser who contributes nothing to society. I'm a constant burden on my loved ones. I'm just so tired of this life.

It is a shame that we are here today, suffering. And also to be born. But maybe one day, you will escape.
Just hang in brocel. :feelscry:

I mis-read the topic title as ‘rape’.

Rope has nothing to do with courage why worry about human emotion when you're just a little discomfort away from freedom.

Same, Ive been thinkinh about it since I was a teen but i'm too much of a coward