Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i could stay in my dreams forever

eric-david-harris

eric-david-harris

natural selection
-
I just woke up from a really beautiful dream.

I was talking to my crush in her house while laying down in a sofa and she also has the same interests with me, watches the same gaming channel etc.

It feels so real. I thought that I'm actually talking to her.

After that, she pulls out her gaming console so that we can play house of ashes together. Then i fucking woke up. Why dreams is so fucking cruel :(

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfickfuckfuckfuckfuckufkcufkcifkcufkcifkcufkcufkcifkkcifkcficfjuckfufkfuckufkfcufkufkfcifkufjfkcufkfjcukfjfufkcucifkffuckfuckfufkcufkicckiccj.

Maybe it's time to reincarnationmaxx boyos

brutal shit, i often have nightmares but usually they are still more enjoyable than my life. When i wake up i remember how much of a loser i am and struggle to get out of bed because what the fuck is it worth anymore

Don't wake up theory

the only good dreams I have are the ones where the world is ending

I recently read that if you have enough concentration you can literally spend days in a lucid dream when in the real world only a few hours have passed.

Same happened to me this morning, I was dreaming I was attractive in another universe and chilling with this cute short girl, we were lying down next to each other on a grassy mound and our thighs, arms and shoulders were touching, she was chatting with her female friend on WhatsApp and talking to me at the same time, then I got a hard-on and grabbed her leg n started to rub it against my crotch, she put her phone down and continued massaging my crotch with her calf without me forcing it, and right then a woke up because a sparrow was making loud mating calls right in front of my window :feelsrope:

I used to have those kind of dreams. Hanging out on a Saturday afternoon with a cute girl, doing wholesome stuff, feeling happy. Feels really bad when you realize it's all a dream.

My subconscious knows its over it only gives me dreams about things and never girls. Its just a more scrambled version of my usual life.