Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish I could sniff foid hair all day

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
damn foids smell really good, just putting it out there
feels good to have been at the bus stop today and followed a foid down the platform for like 20 seconds than I would have otherwise, we were both trying to make it to the end and it was so crowded the crowd was opening for us so I just walked behind her with plausible deniability
it is not foid worship to say the smell of that shit is like crack for any male with T still left in his balls
hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

damn foids smell really good, just putting it out there
feels good to have been at the bus stop today and followed a foid down the platform for like 20 seconds than I would have otherwise, we were both trying to make it to the end and it was so crowded the crowd was opening for us so I just walked behind her with plausible deniability
it is not foid worship to say the smell of that shit is like crack for any male with T still left in his balls
hnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Yep, almost started COOMING just thinking about female scent

Just keep long hair and start using foids' shampoos and hair conditioners, your hair will then smell like theirs.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a thing for foid scent.

Foid worship?

i'll never understand incels who foid worship. You're worshipping beings who thinks of you as less than shit (assuming they even acknowledge your existence in the 1st place).

i'll never understand incels who foid worship. You're worshipping beings who thinks of you as less than shit (assuming they even acknowledge your existence in the 1st place).
im not worshiping foids by sniffing them and saying it makes me hard
do abos worship petrol?

How do u know :chad::banhammer:

I relate oniichan

Just go to a female and smell at her. I will do it at the gym this Saturday. I will smell at her like an animal.

Yes I wish I had a gf to do that with her but i'm too ugly

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a thing for foid scent.

Nope def not. I like it too.

Thats the irony of it. We are all born with the same likes as chads, but they are the ones who get to act on their desires. We can only watch from a distance and cope.