Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i could see all those ugly men slaying that normies say they see

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Went outside for some chores (big mistake), saw a slim foid with her legs uncovered, very fuckable, at her side was a tallfaggot, not an ugly one. It's always the same shit around here, doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, pretty etc, a tallfaggot will be at her side, not even an ugly tallfaggot, never a subhuman manlet.

Last edited:
chadmogged yet again

I do see short (read: average, but short for today's standards, especially US/Europe-centric) men with gfs from time to time, even hot ones. What I never see is ugly guys with anything that isn't an obvious betabuxx situation (both partners old, foid doesn't show any affection towards the guy).

I do see short (read: average, but short for today's standards, especially US/Europe-centric) men with gfs from time to time, even hot ones. What I never see is ugly guys with anything that isn't an obvious betabuxx situation (both partners old, foid doesn't show any affection towards the guy).
This tbh, I see guys my height and even 5 inches lower dating foids, what I never see are guys uglier than me dating foids

Last edited:
They'll see and remember the outlier because he's an outlier.
Same like when JBW/JBC copers honestly believe white women prefer ethnics because those cases are all they're focused on.

They'll see and remember the outlier because he's an outlier.
Same like when JBW/JBC copers honestly believe white women prefer ethnics because those cases are all they're focused on.
nobody thinks they prefer "ethnics", but there is absolutely a large portion of white women who prefer blacks, you just don't see it cause you don't go outside

they say they know an ugly guy but in reality he's like 6,7/10 and moggs us all here.
or there's one dissadvantage on him but the rest is good. He's short or indian or poor or something like that

Ugly? Almost never. Just guy with some/Major flaws. I know a guy that is 5'6, balding and maybe 30 lbs overweight with a zero status Job. He has a big friend group and commands respect in it. He also has 2 Kids with a overweight but 6/10 becky. I dont think a guy in his situation could fare any better

Exceptions do exist but yes he is not unpleasant To look at. By ugly they just mean non Chad most of the time

nobody thinks they prefer "ethnics", but there is absolutely a large portion of white women who prefer blacks, you just don't see it cause you don't go outside
Making conclusions by going outside is exactly the kind of fallacy I was talking about. If you're obsessed with black dudes fucking white foids, you're going to see them everywhere.

Show some data
Index

Making conclusions by going outside is exactly the kind of fallacy I was talking about. If you're obsessed with black dudes fucking white foids, you're going to see them everywhere.

Show some data
View attachment 422389
if i was to take the word of the autists on this site nobody other than whites would ever have sex

Went outside for some chores (big mistake), saw a slim foid with her legs uncovered, very fuckable, at her side was a tallfaggot, not an ugly one. It's always the same shit around here, doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, pretty etc, a tallfaggot will be at her side, not even an ugly tallfaggot, never a subhuman manlet.
When soyciety says ugly men, they're talking about upper 5s, high tier normies and low tier chadlites.

I never understood the importance of height until I noticed every decent woman dating a 6'4 giant.

Whenever I hear that I take it with a pinch of salt cause 9/10 there over exaggerating how bad the guy is.

Whenever I hear that I take it with a pinch of salt cause 9/10 there over exaggerating how bad the guy is.
There's a lot of exaggeration in the incel/blackpill community. Obviously you can still get sex if you're normie, but you won't get with high tier women. It's mostly going to be low tier Beckys. Look at it in a probabilistic way, you have a chance at ascension but it's damn near 0.

Same, I never see that kind of shit tbh. I'm practically around different people 24/7 because I live on campus. I WISH the IT narrative was legit.

JBW? You mean JBB??

When normies talk about their supposed ugly friend who slays they're talking about the ugly dude who women allow to orbit them and occasionaly get a jester sexless relationship.

You will never see them

They don’t exist

Same shit around here too. I’m waiting for the legendary dogfaced truecel to show up with his 4/10 gf to instill hope into me
what I never see are guys uglier than me dating foids
Ive seen some low tier normies at most but I never see guys that are flat out ugly

Last edited:
they say they know an ugly guy but in reality he's like 6,7/10 and moggs us all here.
or there's one dissadvantage on him but the rest is good. He's short or indian or poor or something like that
I bet most of the "ugly guys"they see with foids are ethnic. White men tend to think men of other races are uglier than they are because they dont have similar features to whites. They also dont take height into account

Ugly? Almost never. Just guy with some/Major flaws. I know a guy that is 5'6, balding and maybe 30 lbs overweight with a zero status Job. He has a big friend group and commands respect in it. He also has 2 Kids with a overweight but 6/10 becky. I dont think a guy in his situation could fare any better

Exceptions do exist but yes he is not unpleasant To look at. By ugly they just mean non Chad most of the time
Are the kids genetically his?

Only time I've ever seen ugly dudes with hot girls is on the internet. Which probably only happens because the dude was rich or a pimp or a drug dealer. Every foid that is a 5 or more is always accompanied by a chad or chadlite