Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could naturally fit in with normies

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
I hate on normies online all the time but if I'm honest I'm jealous of them. Ignorance can often be bliss. I wish I had more normal interests. I wish I wasn't a social awkward sperg. I wish I had more real life experience and fun memories. I wish I could be a normie and having some kind of superiority complex over them is stupid when they're all much happier than us.

I wish I knew how to socialize like a normie.

Normies are coomfortmists who coomsum goyslop, get their boosters & who call you a "Pedo" For finding a 16/17 femoid attractive. I can't fit in with them.

why would you ever want to fit in with normgroids. they are fucking retarded and insufferable

i dont care about normfags, i just want a gf that i can fuck. i have no issue with avoiding all contact with normies if i have to.

I wish I knew how to socialize like a normie.
Pretty much. I'm jealous of their ability to naturally interact with society.
I don't. I don't interact with normies.
I have to. Basically what I'm saying is that I wish I wasn't an alien compared to the rest of society. I would be far happier if I could get along with and fit in with normies.

It's tempting but then you realize how boring they are.

Same. Everyone who thinks that Aspies are superior to normies are just coping hard

Eh it's easy to replicate their behavior but I'll never be taken seriously thanks to my looks
It's not even about looks man, I've seen dudes quickly introduce themselves with strangers without a sweat, they don't try hard, while I have to decide already what I should say to talk with them

why would you ever want to fit in with normgroids. they are fucking retarded and insufferable

i dont care about normfags, i just want a gf that i can fuck. i have no issue with avoiding all contact with normies if i have to.
I'm including foids under the normie label as well. By normie I just mean normal people who make up most of society. If I didn't come off as a weird sperg my life would be much better.
It's tempting but then you realize how boring they are.
Yeah but ideally I wish I could enjoy the same slop that they like just so I could stand them more. And normies do get to do fun social shit which I'm jealous of.

We are different accept it.

I believe many of us are different species to normies and chads.

Normies are loud obnoxious and low iq

I don’t care about fitting in anymore. I just want to get away from normie society and live autonomously

It's absolutely exhausting as fuck trying to fit in with normies. It's like constantly being interviewed about why I don't have a girlfriend, or what did I do this weekend? They say shit like "What? you didn't do anything on the long weekend? Why not?". Why don't you ever go on vacation somewhere? What car do you drive? Oh you don't have a car? Why not? How do you get around? Have you ever been to that new fancy expensive restaurant? No? You should go sometime, it's terrific.

It's just fucking absolutely nonstop with bullshit like this. I gotta keep coming up with reasons other than saying outright that I have no friends, no girlfriend, let alone a circle of friends, and so I usually have nowhere to go, and nothing to do.

Last edited:
If you could, you would witness brutality.
You would see brutality in front of you. And then you would want to cut ties with them.

I can kinda set the first impression nice enough so they wouldn't vomit from me. The minimum. But the further relationship goes the less relevant I become. I either become the invisible and untouchable or some ugly conflict sparks

I don't. Why would I wish to be apart of a group composed of low IQ contemptible lowlifes? Aspiring to be a normie strikes me as another form of :bluepill:

I hate on normies online all the time but if I'm honest I'm jealous of them. Ignorance can often be bliss. I wish I had more normal interests. I wish I wasn't a social awkward sperg. I wish I had more real life experience and fun memories. I wish I could be a normie and having some kind of superiority complex over them is stupid when they're all much happier than us.
I've fantasized about this many times

You don't even know the amount of times I've listened to normie-tier music & tried to visualize myself having a normal, normie social life

Going to prom, homecoming, halloween parties, playing on a sport I'm actually decent at, etc.

Getting to live an actual, normal life instead of rotting fantasizing about it....I genuinely cannot even begin to comprehend what it must be like

As for the superiority complex, it's because our lives have opened us up to the bleak & harsh reality of the human existence: We know the reality & sheer gravity of things, normies dont

I don’t care about fitting in anymore. I just want to get away from normie society and live autonomously

Fuck everybody theory. You hate Jews and normies, which is like half the fucking population
JFL is this your version on that new thing that’s going around? “China and Albania make up over a quarter of the worlds population combined”

JFL is this your version on that new thing that’s going around? “China and Albania make up over a quarter of the worlds population combined”
Idk, lol. I’m kinda bored so I just had to make a joke about his username and what he said

It's not like they're really happy either.

They are just npcs

Their brains are empty, or there are only television shows and football inside those heads.

do you really want to be like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back